4840 Eastgate Mall, San Diego, CA 92121, USA

Your groupon for Shari's Berries is the typical Valentines Day Rip-off.Hook the buyer in with realistic pricing and then add over priced freight on top of freight and then try to add, add, add!

Related: Sharis Berries - SHARIES BERRIES SHIPPING GOUGE

Add-on's exceed price of product. The pressure is on and it is too late to cancel. Very disappointing to try to express love only to be submitted to the usual Val Day rip-off tactics. Shame on both you and Shari's Berries.

Good bye forever Shari and Groupon! 1st - lock into non-refundable groupon $40 value for $20 cost. Too late to turn around now. 2nd - find Groupon code doesn't allow you to access the original item you had in mind from previous on-line shopping.

Finally find a back door way to buy what you intended to buy. 3rd - find two shipping charges for one delivery of two items.

2 x $16.99 4th - find another shipping charge for on-time delivery 2 x $4.99 Plus they try to slip in another $14.99 each for delivery before noon.WAY TOO MANY SURPISES BROUGHT TOTAL FROM $50 EXPECTED TO $116 ACTUAL CHARGE!

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Pricing issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Sharis Berries?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.