4840 Eastgate Mall, San Diego, CA 92121, USA

I ordered a special Valentines gift from Shari's Berries on Jan 27, 2017.I received an email from the company on Feb 7, 2017 to update my credit card to process the order.

I called them on that day to give them a new credit card so they can process the order. I gave them the # twice that day and said that the order would be confirmed. I then called again on Feb.11, 2017 to see why it was not charged. They again told me that there was an issue with the credit card.

I then gave them the numbers for a second time for them to charge the account to place the order. They said again, it will be delivered on the date. Today is now Feb 13, 2014 and the order should have been delivered either today or tomorrow but still no charge on my credit card. I called them again this morning and spoke with a SB rep and he told me that the credit card was not going thru.

By this time, i am fuming cause this order was supposed to be delivered today or tomorrow. He advised me that the order would still be delivered today and I advised him how would the order be delivered today with my CC # was not even charged. He told me that we are not going to run the credit card and will be delivered today 2/14/17. I told him he needed to check what day it was cause today is the 13th and not the 14th.

I told him that i wanted to speak with a supervisor cause i was not happy with the service that i was receiving from the company. He told me they had no supervisors to speak with me at that time. I was so irritated that i just hung up the phone. I received a phone call from a US rep from Shari's Berries and advised her that i was a extremely unhappy customer because I had to call more then once to give them the credit card information.

She verified the CC# on file and was not the card that i gave them the second time/third time around. That was why my credit card was never charged. I told her that when i spoke with someone on 2/7 and 2/11 that they verified the new cc with me and said the order was good. I told her that i was going to cancel the order because the lack of intelligence the reps had.

Then i told her that i wanted to speak with her supervisor before i cancelled the order completely. She then transferred me to (Richard) which was her supervisor and i spoke with him on what was going on. He advised me first off that the card on file was not the card that i gave them on the two dates that i called in on. He then told me that when he looked into it more, he then saw 2 cloned accounts with the new credit card info but was never confirmed.

He knew this was not company policy and was going to send it to their immediate supervisor and to upper management. I advised him that when i called, i spoke with someone in India both times. He advised me that the upper management was gonna see what to do with this order but then the person that I spoke with this morning here in the US had already cancelled my order without full permission. I told her not to cancel the order till i speak with her manager but she cancelled it anyways.

Now by this time, the fumes are rising with disgust for this company because no one can do their jobs correctly and its a day before V-day and now i have no gift for my husband. I guess the next time i place an order with a company, I will go with a company that is US grown and have all employees in the USA.

Signed.Extremely unhappy customer.

Review about: Sharis Berries Full Dozen Gourmet Dipped Fancy Strawberries.

I liked: Pervious orders i made and had no problems.

I didn't like: Poor customer service and poor order processing over phone.

2.5
Turnaround Time
Additional Fees
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss poor customer service and problems with payment / $42
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Sharis Berries?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.