Wilmington, North Carolina
Featured on Facebook Not resolved

Horse was scalded, burned and bald from Shapley's MTG plus product.Day one after application to horse's mane produced a cruddy bumpy rash.

Day two rash is much worse and there are scalded burns when product was applied. Washing the rash/scald produced bald spots. This product Is DANGEROUS! Humans are using it for hair regrowth.

Disastrous results are covered up by Shapley's. Please. View photos!

There are very few negative reviews shared on this product however sharing with equine community it seems these results are quite common.I will post on any forum possible to warn others of this horrible product.

Review about: Mtg Plus Product.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Shapleys?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

G And Ds Novadoxies - Http://g-dsnovadoxies.com/contact.html sold me crippled puppy G And Ds Novadoxies " i purchased a dachshund from http://g-dsnovadoxies.com/ Dstephen02@gmail.com Darlene Stephens. Within one week we discovered Brody has a rare birth defect requiring a $4000 surgery. I contacted Darlene and she..." Read more Little Puppies Online Teddy Bear Puppy Review Little Puppies Online "They promised me if I took all.down, I would get my money back. As said before, they knew I had brain surgeries, and another 40 plus,..." Read more Lilnudists Cattery - LilNudists is definitely a top notch cattery! Lilnudists Cattery "I wanted a Bambino Kitty for several years until my husband said he would buy me one for Mothers Day and off I went searching for the absolute best Cattery..." Read more PersianRose Cattery Persianrose Cattery "My experience is she sold us a sickly kitten. Took him to vet in less than 24 hours. First words out of vet's mouth was "Do you have a health..." Read more Ameriwood - Horrid manufacturer! Ameriwood "I purchased 2 diy products for my new home. The TV stand was massively complex but I got it put together and it looks GREAT. I, also0, bought a cut..." Read more Le Vian - Review in Luxury / Jewelry category Le Vian "So disappointed with the company....chocolate diamonds keep falling out. I spoke with customer service manager and she won't do anything about it. She says, "you can send it in and..." Read more Clear Choice - Worst decision ever Clear Choice "This is junk dentistry, they don't fix any problems, they ignore what you tell them, and my mouth is much worse off than it was before I went to them...." Read more Frito Lay Chips Review Frito Lay "Opened the bag a couple days after purchasing from my Walmart neighborhood store on Blackmon Rd. I noticed the chips were darker than normal but when we ate them we..." Read more