Shapleys - Horse was scalded, burned and bald from Shapley's MTG plus product
Horse was scalded, burned and bald from Shapley's MTG plus product.Day one after application to horse's mane produced a cruddy bumpy rash.
Day two rash is much worse and there are scalded burns when product was applied. Washing the rash/scald produced bald spots. This product Is DANGEROUS! Humans are using it for hair regrowth.
Disastrous results are covered up by Shapley's. Please. View photos!
There are very few negative reviews shared on this product however sharing with equine community it seems these results are quite common.I will post on any forum possible to warn others of this horrible product.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Mtg Plus Product
- Review category
- Pet Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "i went to purebred breeders web site picked out a husky $1100 dollars they guaranteed the dogs health and said they knew the breeder for years very trustworthy ,,1 week..."
- "After being a member on/of for about 6 months, I will never deal with Pet Gift Box again. I love their monthly themed subscription boxes and so does my dog,..."
- "On November 11, 2012 we bought a bag of Kirkland Healthy Weight dog food instead of the regular Kirkland Mature dog food which we regularly use. The bag of..."
- "I bought products from this company from a vendor they had in the mall. I spent $129 which was a 'great deal' but, after testing the products I thought why..."
- " Just returned from a week at the secrets royal beach. Had an outstanding time. Great food,service and staff. The best employee of our entire week was at the beach...."
- "My session at B-Precious photography had the quality like it was done on an old school phone camera. I thought I was getting a great deal since she was cheaper..."
- "I ordered two thermal jackets for my grandsons. Neither have the color zipper pictured and the blue one was supposed to have green lining and zipper. Nothing like the pictures..."
- "They paid Gatewood while he was in jail.McDade had the money the whole time. The D.O.L. found that McDade did not pay Gatewood and still owed Gatewood 600 plus dollars and..."
- "DO NOT BUY PROGRESSIVE INSURANCE for your RV, Boat, and possibly for any other vehicle. I had a full coverage “stated value” policy for over ten years. I paid extra..."