Shapleys - Horse was scalded, burned and bald from Shapley's MTG plus product
Horse was scalded, burned and bald from Shapley's MTG plus product.Day one after application to horse's mane produced a cruddy bumpy rash.
Day two rash is much worse and there are scalded burns when product was applied. Washing the rash/scald produced bald spots. This product Is DANGEROUS! Humans are using it for hair regrowth.
Disastrous results are covered up by Shapley's. Please. View photos!
There are very few negative reviews shared on this product however sharing with equine community it seems these results are quite common.I will post on any forum possible to warn others of this horrible product.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Mtg Plus Product
- Review category
- Pet Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a bunch of items from WalMart and I did not receive all of my items. It was a big order and so it was spread out among..."
- "Suzanne Mayborne took our 6 year old border collie family member away on August 4, 2011 just because she could. The legal thing was done...not the right thing! ..."
- "Iona left my house on the 16th of June happy and healthy. She was seen by the vet on the 8th of June to recieve a valid veterinarary health certificate..."
- "I went to Aspen Dental to get dental services, I asked to have my tooth extracted one of the Dentist said I needed to have a Root Canal. I said..."
- "I purchased two of the toilet bowl lights and installed it but the light does not turn off. It is on constantly therefore it will wear out the batteries much..."
- "I received a letter from GECU stating that I was "pre-approved" for a credit card. When I call to inquire, I was told that I did not qualify. When I..."
- "I paid for sale by owner on April 13th to mls list our house. It did not get to MLS until almost the end of the month. ..."
- "You guys allow DOGS in your restaurant ? Disgusting !!! He's sitting there licking his private parts while I eat eggs. Unbelievable, I quickly paid for..."
- "Made an appointment because my top teeth are shifting backwards, making my teeth hit when I chew causing them to hurt. I told the receptionist that was why I..."