Coppell, Texas

i ordered and it arrived broken. They sent replacement which was broken as well. I am never doing business with them in the future!!! There are plenty of other companies to deal with so don't limit yourself with an unprofessional company who obviously does not know what they are doing.

I didn't like: I purchased a sculpture from them it arrived broken twice.

Additional Fees
Turnaround Time
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Delivery Service
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problem with delivery / Not specified
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Shapeways?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.