I have signed up for Shapes Membership which while signing the lady at the front told me I have 15 days trail and I can cancel anytime. After that I had an accident on the 4th day which caused me not be able to go to gym due to my leg injury, I sent doctor papers and all the support documents and requested to cancel my membership with them via phone because I was not able to go in person since I was in hospital.

But they told me I cant cancel and I need to come in person. I explained to them that i am unable to leave the hospital and they did not listen and told me I have to come which made it impossible to cancel. After I was able to leave the hospital I came to the gym and they told me it is the 17th day 2 days passed your membership I told them I have contacted them before the 15 days and they told me I can come in and cancel since I already contacted within 15 days. Now they are forcing me to pay even know I requested to cancel.

I am unable to workout physically due to my injury and I sent supported documents but they tell me I have to pay then no matter what.

Please I am begging you guys do something and help me cancel because I only went to gym 3 days before I had a car accident and I havent went to gym. I requested to cancel multiple times during the time of cancellation period which is 15 days but no one helped me.

User's recommendation: Please do not sign up with this company they will force you into paying and don’t cancel.

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

Shapes Fitness For Women Reviews