Shannon Graham Life Coach Scam Fraud
Like I've been said, if Shannon Graham is a TRUE life coach, he would have been able to get me to a million dollars within 6 months.Instead he kept wanting to talk about some nonsense like my father...I haven't talked with him in years, how does that have anything to do with my financial success?
Then he wants to start analyzing my hobbies, asking me who I hang out with.
Shannon was telling me I had to change certain lifestyle habits or it wouldn't work out, and after our initial contact I wouldn't be a good fit for him...I think he just realized he is a fraud and can't handle someone keeping it real with him.Stay away if you care about your money, he's not interested in getting you to the next level.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver product or service ordered
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Life Coach
- Review category
- Professional Services
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Sano Daniel, Cimeon Daniel, Jada Daniel, are all names this Nigerian *** Woman goes by. She saw where I did the TEEN COICE awards, and contacted me to give..."
- "Oil change at WAL-MART resulted in engine plug falling out September 30, 2011, locking up my engine. Towed to 2 shops that verified it was a WALMART problem. WALMART would..."
- "OST called me after I "started" not even finished and submitted the application online. Which was my first red flag. Then when the women called me and told me they..."
- "My name is Eddy and 2 years ago Johnny cured my 7+ year cocaine and heroin addiction. I just went back for my annual reboot and reset and I am..."
- "I run an E-Commerce store targeting US demographic. Surprisingly in January my website got a Manual Penalty from Google (i got an email from Google regarding this) and in an..."
- "Last Monday I had nine teeth pulled and my upper jaw and was given a prescription for 20 Vicidon. The pharmacist would not fill it because she said it had..."
- "I spent over 20 minutes with a brothers online support person who told me to take out the toner--remove it from the drum-replace it-go online for various information-do various procedures..."
- "On 14th November 2016 Elite Phones and Computers collected my Samsung Galaxy note 8 64g tablet by UPS. I was assured that they would be able to replace the motherboard..."
- "Total lack of communication by Builder with each other and home owner. They will tell you what you want to hear and then stall or not do it. 9 months..."