100% full Not resolved

Company name: Shangyu Longguan Lighting Appliance Co., Ltd

Websites: http://longguanlighting.en.alibaba.com/ and

http://longguan-lighting.com/, phones +86-575-82689298,

+86-13758566818.

This company supplied us with solar key fobs with fake solar panels which cannot charge, just a piece of colour glass instead of a solar panel. This is not what their product page said, and not what we agreed with them when ordering. This supplier lied to us when we were placing the order by directly confirming that the solar panels in key fobs were real. More details are below.

In November 2015 we have found solar key fobs from Shangyu Longguan Lighting Appliance Co., Ltd and decided to order some items for our promotions. We have been attracted by the description of this product which said that the product has 4.5V 10MA amorphous silicon solar panels. We needed solar key fobs with real solar panels only, as we were aware of some products with fake solar panels.

Photos of the packaging of the product - colour box supplied by Shangyu Longguan Lighting Appliance Co., Ltd, also contained information that the product had amorphous silicon solar panels, i.e. real solar panels.

To be 100% sure that the solar key fobs would come with real solar panels, when ordering the products we have asked the Manager of this supplier called Danny Pan, to confirm that the solar panels were real. We asked this twice:

- in our first email, we asked to confirm the charging function, and Danny Pan replied that an integrated solar panel could recharge the key fob in 4-5 hours.

- in the second email, we asked directly, explicitly to confirm that the solar panels integrated in their solar key fobs were real. Danny Pan confirmed this.

We paid nearly 2000 USD to Shangyu Longguan Lighting Appliance Co., Ltd for solar key fobs. The products were successfully delivered to us in December 2015, HOWEVER:

Upon opening the products we discovered that instead of the real solar panels promised by the supplier Shangyu Longguan Lighting Appliance Co., Ltd in their emails, product pages and on the packaging, the products were supplied with fake solar panels - just a piece of colour glass which cannot charge. Such product was significantly not as described, and we could not use it.

We tried to contact Shangyu Longguan Lighting Appliance Co., Ltd by email and phone to resolve the problem. We were asking either to refund us the money or produce the products up to agreed specifications, with genuine solar panels.

But the supplier Shangyu Longguan Lighting Appliance Co., Ltd has been very evasive. Their cheating manager Danny Pan has not been responding to our emails or phone calls, and has been actively lying to our friends who contacted him on our behalf.

We have not received anything, neither our money back nor replacement goods.

AVOID the company Shangyu Longguan Lighting Appliance Co., Ltd and their Manager Danny Pan!

Review about: Solar Key Fobs.

1.2
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / $1945
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Shangyu Longguan Lighting Appliance?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion