Reno, Nevada
1.1K views 4 comments

Just received 2,340.00 just keep 300 split 990 into 2 payments I'm taking it to the police

1.6
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problems with payment / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Shadow Shopper?

Comments

ShadowShopper-MemberServi
Shadow Shopper Verified Representative

Please note that these were NOT sent out by ShadowShopper, but by a criminal gang fraudulently claiming to be a legitimate enterprise.

We are also cooperating with the US Secret Service in an ongoing investigation of this criminal activity.

If you receive another letter from these people, please DO NOT open it, and send it to us, so that we can forward it to the Secret Service for forensic investigation. This kind of fraud hurts so many people, and we are outraged that they are using our name to perpetrate their fraudulent activity.

Our mailing address is :

ShadowShopper

1894 E.

William Street, Suite 4-215

Carson City, NV 89701-3202 UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHOULD YOU DEPOSIT THE MONIES THAT WERE SENT.The checks/money orders come back as insufficient funds a number of days later, and your bank will consider you responsible for paying it back.

I work at a check cashing facility & we see these all the time. It sucks because it is almost impossible to catch these people & to the unsuspecting person that might be able to cash one of these checks, they are the ones held responsible when the check bounces & by the time you find out the check has bounced you have already sent the majority of the money back out to 2 or 3 various different people.

Never heard from the company yet they still allow they same type of scams to still post jobs on their site I no longer log on that website

Yes make sure u do its happened to me before and the check had no funds so my account got closed because it was a fraudulent check