Washington, District Of Columbia

SFR Shops LLC or leatherfurniturecenter.com sold damaged goods, did not uphold delivery date, blamed the shipping company, would not return inquiries in a timely manner, lied and stated we would get refund and now they are saying we will have to pay shipping when we no longer have product, won't tell us what the shipping amount is, one person tells us one thing and the next person we talk to says something different.When asked to email their suggested terms for resolution they will not as they don't want to be held accountable, guess they weren't listening when we told them we have it recorded on the phone or all the prior emails.

Buyers Beware.When you look at Flexsteel for their retailers SFR is not one of them, wonder what flexsteel thinks about this?

Review about: Flexsteel Leather Furniture.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $2
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with SFR Shops?

Comments

San Francisco, California, United States #614564

stay away from leatherfurniturecompany florida bad business people.....

***cerned

Well I'm back in town and called NVC Logistics. The gentleman indicated they are coordinating my delivery and indicates they will notify me if it will be delivered on 02/20 or 02/21 by later today. I will keep you posted. I also received communication from the West Palm Beach BBB that SFR shops never responded to their notifications of complaints. For anyone continuing to have problems with SFR Shops, I was given the following numbers by BBB as additional sources to resolve our issues:

Division of Consumer services at 1-850-922-2966 or their website at www.800helpfla.com. You can also try the Attorney General at 1-850-414-3990 or their website www.myfloridalegal.com

Good Luck everyone. I'll let you know if I received my order.

San Francisco, California, United States #609699

Finally my furniture arrived today, Iam sitting on it...Everything is good looks good perfect condition...Had to get alittle out side help or I don t think it would have happened.leatherfurniture company is bad buisness.

ordered october 12 2012 just got furniture today Feb 15 2013.

supose to only take up to 8 weeks, then their clause prevents customers from canceling orders.curious and hopeing everyone else gets theirs ..

taken
to kitfox5 #613819

where did everyone go to get help?I ordered my couch and loveseat oct.

19th and still haven't gotten it!! They also quit emailing me and calling me when I told them I wanted to put the second half of my payment on my charge card!!

So far I am out 1,400.00!!How can they continue to run their website, shouldn't someone be checking into that!!!!!

ChiefC
Phoenix, Arizona, United States #606824

Got an email this week from NVC Logistics group with tracking number.Looked up the tracking number and it says that it will be here the 8th.

My shipment also shipped the 5th.Today is the 10th.

Therefore I am not convinced yet.....

ChiefC
to ChiefC Phoenix, Arizona, United States #609819

Shipment arrived yesterday.The people dropped it at the door and left.

Luckily my son was able to help me inbox it and carry it in.

It doesn't bother me that I have waited from October till now to get my furniture as much as the fact that they would not take my calls and talk to me.I am assuming the warrens fro them is useless also

***cerned

Got a call today from NVC wanting to deliver my Furniture Thurs Feb 14.Naturally I will be out of town beginning the 14th for a long weekend.

NVC will call me next Sunday to schedule delivery. I had a conversation with the caller. He said a large order arrived from FLexsteel to NVC mid December but they did not get orders to release the shipment for delivery until recently. He indicated he did not know what took so long for the delivery release.

One can only speculate as to why Flexsteel would not release the shipment for delivery.REGULAR COMMUNICATIN FROM SFR WOULD HAVE BEEN TRULY APPRECIATED.

kitfox5

Hi all well we ll see if its true I think it is...I got a call from NVC giving me a tracking number .and it looks like my furniture will be a hour away from me by Tuesday...

Feb 11 .

at that point I will get a call for delivery...I will post it when it happens....:( :sigh

***cerned

Today the NVC logistics group posted that my furniture was picked up fro SFR on 02/05 and arrived in Orlando on 02/06. I was told to expect a call within 48 hours of the item arriving in my city to schedule delivery. I hope this means I will have my furniture delivered by next week.

San Francisco, California, United States #601609

No furniture yet flexsteel has received our money but can not help us.....