Seth Grano - CAUTION: May Be Harmful to Your Financial Health
The following is a brief breakdown of publicly available information regarding Seth Grano CFPÂ®, his securities sales practices, and his FINRA regulatory history.
Seth Erik Grano is a FINRA Registered Representative who is currently employed by brokerage firm Centaurus Financial based in Anaheim, California. Over the years, he has had frequent changes of employers within the industry. Since 2000, Mr. Grano has been with ten (10) different firms in as many as eight (8) different states. Investors should be aware that Mr. Grano has at least two (2) customer disputes on his FINRA Broker Report (or CRD), and his current employer, Centaurus Financial, has numerous reportable events.
According to Mr. Grano's CRD, clients have alleged misrepresentation regarding investments as well as activities involving the following investment products (among others) which were alleged to be unsuitable: annuities, direct investment -- DDP and LP interest, equipment leasing, and real estate security. Centaurus Financial has been named in at least seven (7) regulatory events related to possible securities fraud violations, and the firm has been the subject of investigations conducted by FINRA, the State of Nevada Division of Securities, and the State of New York Insurance Department (among others). These regulatory investigations involved the following investment products (among others): municipal securities, insurance, and annuities. The firm has also been named in at least four (4) FINRA arbitration claims filed by investors. These claims involved various investment types and causes of action.
The foregoing is but a brief summary of Mr. Grano's and Centaurus Financial's FINRA Broker Reports. To access Centaurus Financial's full CRD, you can visit http://brokercheck.finra.org and search for Seth Erik Grano.
If you have any questions about investments you made with either Mr. Grano or Centaurus Financial, or if you believe that you have been the victim of a securities fraud, a securities attorney may be able to help. Securities attorneys regularly represent clients using a contingency fee arrangement where the only attorneys fee paid is a percentage of monies recovered for the client.
Copyright Â© 2010 by The White Law Group, LLC All rights reserved.
A large majority of information in this report has been reproduced and may be copied for personal use and non-commercial distribution. All copies must include this copyright statement: Copyright Â© 2010 by The White Law Group, LLC All rights reserved.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Investment Portfolio
- Review category
- Financial Services
You May Also Like
- "I'm a former Primerica representative and I feel that it is necessary to clear my conscience and tell the world about the horrible experience I had in the company. ..."
- "FFIUL AGENT GUIDE SUMMARY OF CHARGES It's me Liquid, I post this not to damage them or to applaud them but just to have an official guide out there. I..."
- "Back around my birthday, believe it or Not which was on Saturday, February 13, 2016, I tried to send my contractor a payment via Paypal and it would Not go..."
- "I stopped by the Drive Thru at 2016 50th Street Tampa, Florida at 5:00 PM and placed an order for Chicken soft Taco and a Beefy Fritos Burrito. When the..."
- " I met Mr. Todd and his assistant Gene Kelly, from Todd Homes at the home to be inspected. The process took about 2 hours which seemed to be through...."
- "We purchased a leather sofa and love seat we were told it was leather, spent well over $3000.00 they are now terrible the leather is peeling off, it started in..."
- "I always had a dream to buy one of the Lexus RX350 Model i bought this SUV used from Lexus dealership Hartford Connecticut and is one of the worst dealership..."
- "PRISTINE, Megan Stotts was fully oriented on required painting 7 rooms w/connecting hallways, Stotts agreed to do the entire job for $3500, with a starting date of 12 November,2016. A..."
- "I found this on the internet, hoping it is easy to use. I wanted a working cheat for Cooking Fever. Then it asks for username and amount of coins and..."