Seth Grano - CAUTION: May Be Harmful to Your Financial Health
The following is a brief breakdown of publicly available information regarding Seth Grano CFPÂ®, his securities sales practices, and his FINRA regulatory history.
Seth Erik Grano is a FINRA Registered Representative who is currently employed by brokerage firm Centaurus Financial based in Anaheim, California. Over the years, he has had frequent changes of employers within the industry. Since 2000, Mr. Grano has been with ten (10) different firms in as many as eight (8) different states. Investors should be aware that Mr. Grano has at least two (2) customer disputes on his FINRA Broker Report (or CRD), and his current employer, Centaurus Financial, has numerous reportable events.
According to Mr. Grano's CRD, clients have alleged misrepresentation regarding investments as well as activities involving the following investment products (among others) which were alleged to be unsuitable: annuities, direct investment -- DDP and LP interest, equipment leasing, and real estate security. Centaurus Financial has been named in at least seven (7) regulatory events related to possible securities fraud violations, and the firm has been the subject of investigations conducted by FINRA, the State of Nevada Division of Securities, and the State of New York Insurance Department (among others). These regulatory investigations involved the following investment products (among others): municipal securities, insurance, and annuities. The firm has also been named in at least four (4) FINRA arbitration claims filed by investors. These claims involved various investment types and causes of action.
The foregoing is but a brief summary of Mr. Grano's and Centaurus Financial's FINRA Broker Reports. To access Centaurus Financial's full CRD, you can visit http://brokercheck.finra.org and search for Seth Erik Grano.
If you have any questions about investments you made with either Mr. Grano or Centaurus Financial, or if you believe that you have been the victim of a securities fraud, a securities attorney may be able to help. Securities attorneys regularly represent clients using a contingency fee arrangement where the only attorneys fee paid is a percentage of monies recovered for the client.
Copyright Â© 2010 by The White Law Group, LLC All rights reserved.
A large majority of information in this report has been reproduced and may be copied for personal use and non-commercial distribution. All copies must include this copyright statement: Copyright Â© 2010 by The White Law Group, LLC All rights reserved.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Investment Portfolio
- Review category
- Financial Services
You May Also Like
- "Notice how almost all customer complaints against WFG agents get denied? In the review yesterday, How WFGers RIP YOU OFF!, the author talks about looking up WFG agents in Finra’s..."
- "I went to ask for Devere Group to transfer my UK pension abroad from the UK. Well, last time I do that! They said sorry we can not help as..."
- " Nicholas Bilaczenko 1 second ago The Cause : Internet computer technology is flawed , NYSE computers are in principle no different to Home Personal Computer [PC] with 100's of..."
- "This is an unexpected fortune. They are in a little bit of danger of being held accountable for the reliability of Borealis Face Cream.This is why it's so urgent to..."
- "I just bought a box of crackerjack at the ball game. I ended up leaving the game in the second inning because the crackerjack had broken/cracked my tooth. I ended..."
- "We purchased a two couches that were a mixed leather blend as well as a 5 Year Warranty that went along with it. The salesman at the time assured us..."
- "I went in to the Fantastic Sams on US 41 in Bradenton, in the Target plaza. I used to go to the salon in Ellenton and recently moved to this..."
- "On August 31st, my sink was clogged and i contacted Plumbing Rescue after my efforts to undrain the sink failed. They came out the same day and had to..."
- "I Purchased a A/C unit from the above website on 8/18/2011. The unit comes with a 2 yr warranty. All goes well for 1.5 yrs. I am very pleased with..."