100% full Not resolved

We had them do a clean up after a water leak.We were flustered and did not know who to call.

since they advertise so heavily, we could only think of the name Service Master and we called our insurance agent and she suggested Service Master. We called Service Master and they said insurance would cover their cost. $500 worth of work and fan rentals, cost the insurance company, and ultimately us, $5000.00.

i know the Insurance company likes paying them because it will reflect in my future homeowners insurance premiums.,

I feel Service Master has a license to steal.

Review about: Servicemaster Water Damage Cleanup.

I didn't like: Overcharge.

3.3
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Pricing issue / $10000
Preferred solution for them to do the right thing. one day, someone will set up a sting and shut these people down.

Had an Experience with Servicemaster?

Comments

What you may not realize is that even though you didn't approve the charges beforehand; your insurance company holds those charges against you/your property in a national database and it (plus any other costs of your claim) will serve to make it more difficult and more expensive to get homeowners insurance in the future.

I'm pretty sure that equipment is from ServPro and not ServiceMaster. ServPro has the exclusive license for the green equipment.