Raleigh, North Carolina

I built a house 8 yrs ago.Service experts failed to register the units.

Yes I said units. 3 total! It's been 8 yrs and I am spending $5,600 to replace one unit and the other two are on THIER last leg. In less that 10 years I will spend $12-$15,000 to replace all three u it's that they sold me.

They were Maytag units and they sold them saying they had 10 year warranties. All this was a lie. They insalled the units and never did the paper work. THIER mistake is costing this homeowner big time.

I will mere use or recommend service experts.Buy be ware

Review about: Nordyne Ppg2Gd X24Ko72C.

I didn't like: Lack of organization, Price gouging and sales methods.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Service Experts?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Concrete Canvas Flooring Installation Review Concrete Canvas "This is company is terrible!!! We hired them to do our floors a couple years ago and it was the worst experience of my life. We had to hire someone..." Read more HORRIBLE CABINETS TO GO KEARNY NJ YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELVES POOR SERVICES Cabinets To Go "BUYER BEWARE Good Afternoon All This is email is sent and the cabinets were picked up today and now I must wait for my refund which no one seems to..." Read more Premier Care In Bathing - Premier Care Rip off!! Premier Care In Bathing "We live in a mobile home so finding someone to install or repair anything is a nightmare. We were pressured into the buy. We were told it would not only..." Read more Granite Transformations - Review in Household Services category Granite Transformations "I had my counter tops and back splash installed on 11-14-16. When I came home on the first day there was 1 gentlemen working in the kitchen. About 15 min..." Read more Heartland Rvs - 2011 Heartland Elkridge rv Heartland Rvs "Bought used after 5 times, like new...other than, hot water tank had a hole in it from manufacturer skid, exterior door had cracks vertically (we bought new altho they said..." Read more Blooms Today - DO NOT USE Blooms Today "I ordered flowers for a work colleague's funeral through a website that was on the person's obituary page. I received an e-mail notification that my delivery was on it's way...." Read more COSTWAY: http://www.costway.com Costway "I like this things ,After a few months of hand washing, I was ready to quit! This is my review and demonstration of the Costway Twin Tub Washing Machine, sold..." Read more Gardenwinds - Riplock does NOT stop rips Gardenwinds "I paid 120 dollars for the replacement canopy (which fit perfectly) because their website claims it's "designed to withstand wear and tear from wind and stormy weather" and "The double..." Read more