Serta - GOING ON 4 BEDS NOW IN THE PAST 5 YEARS!!!!

89 of 234 Serta reviews

In 2007, I purchased a bed for $399, King Size, Serta, Buy any size same price deal.I had to buy the frame and box springs too, $699 total.

2 years went by and my back went from bad worse. I thought, this was the reason I bought a new one is so that my back wasn't sooooo sore. I took off all of our bedding and looked closely and found SAGGING!!!

OK. So I went in and we got a new bed.

Had to pay for an upgrade, since this bed wasn't around anymore. 1 year later, SAGGING!!!! My back was in extreme pain once again. Sag was 1-1/2 inches or more each time by the way.

So I went back in .

. . had to buy an upgrade to a Bellagio because it seemed there wasn't enough spring count in my bed. Good salesmen by the way, cause I fell for it!

1 year later SAGGING!!!!!! I went back Feb. 13th 2013 and . .

. OH MY GOD this is annoying!!! All they will give me is equal value bed!!!! $1,000 later, thousands of dollars of chiropractor bills, 5 years of pain and misery, and 3 SAGGING horrible beds .

. . and now I have to get the same or one of equal value AGAIN!!! I don't trust this brand SERTA ANYMORE!!!

HOM furniture needs to stop selling them!!

GET ME OUT OF HERE!!!GET ME A BED THAT WON'T SAG, WITHOUT CHARGING ME MORE, AND STAND BEHIND YOUR CRAPPY HORRIBLE PRODUCT!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Sep 23, 2013 #720747

You buy cheap you get cheap results. 699 for a king is extremely low end

brit

Aug 19, 2013 #702903

I beg to differ. Total cost of their bed was $699, which for an "any size same price" special is reasonable...esp if its half off the regular price. Right now Sears is selling a Full for $640...reg price $1340.

George

Oct 20, 2014 #887276

Yea but if you shop different stores you will find that Sears regular price is about twice the other stores. When they have a 50% off sale they are now down to all the other stores regular price. You must remember it's not how much you save it's how much did you pay.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Serta.
Filing a new complaint about
×