When I arrived at Serenity Vista Treatment Center in Boquete, Panama my life was in complete ruins through years of drug addiction and alcoholism. My wife shopped around for affordable and low-cost treatment centers, drug rehabs and every variation thereof and even the lowest cost facilities were easily 20 thousand a month or more! Not to mention the fact that at that price range the quality of clinical care and personal attention is basically nonexistent.

When she first located Serenity Vista Treatment Center the thought of flying to Boquete, Panama was sort of strange since I hadn't been out of the U.S.A in over 20 years. She spoke with John and Jane Derry, the facility owners at Serenity Vista and after a brief conference call with all of us it was a done deal. I literally paid $5000 per month for a quality of rehabilitation and luxury that is literally tens of thousands of dollars anywhere else...I was stunned!!!

When I arrived they took care of me like nothing else; they literally nurtured me back to health in so many ways; from the gates of drug addiction *** to nothing I could sum up in words! This was a quality of addiction treatment that blew me away.

The reason I am submitting this complaint is not for them, it's because I was doing a search for the Serenity Vista Treatment website in trying to help a friend in need, and I came across a complaint for Serenity Vista and John Derry that is absolutely filled with lies. It hurts me so much to see how a group of people will literally lay down over hot coals to bring a drug addict back to life, and then some lying girl who refused to not do drugs while in rehab slanders these amazing people.

I spoke to 2 of their past clients before I arrived there and have since become friends with 2 others whom were there with me in treatment (they're sober and doing awesome) and across the board, we love John & Jane Derry. I would stake my family name and professional reputation on Serenity Vista Treatment. Oh yeah, and by the way, Boquete, Panama is AMAZING!!!!

Love,

A Sober Father & Husband :)

Review about: Drug Rehab.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Serenity Vista Treatment Center?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.