SEO Juice Search Engine Optimisation - Dave Adamson SEO Juice Australia - Liar and a Cheat

1 of 1 SEO Juice Search Engine Optimisation reviews

SEO Juice stated the following in a forum thread in response to my comments:

"We offered to refund of $2,000. He refused this demanding he wanted almost $3,000 due to money he had apparently spent in recovering his website from our work."

This is a lie. Upon being offered this refund, I replied:

"By refunding $2100, it means I’ve still paid $528 for absolutely nothing at all and in my eyes, that is not refunding ALL money as you state. If you agree to refund the full amount, that will be the end of it and I’ll leave you to your own devices without writing any damaging articles or contributing to your forum post."

He also stated in another comment:

"All [our} suggestions were completely ignored because apparently the way he was running his website was better than our suggestions anyway"

This is once again a lie as the ONLY suggestion I ever received from him was in an email in which he said:

"Have you ever thought about moving to a more modern CMS such as WordPress for this website?

I honestly think that in order to save your online business the last straw would be to convert your website to WordPress and have all onsite SEO configured to the highest quality. This will dramatically improve loading speed, the ease of the search engine bots to crawl the website, plus many more benefits.

Another idea is if we move your budget from the consistent monthly backlinks to a higher level of content concentration for just a month or two we should see some decent improvements which could potentially save your online business.”

Although I was not prepared to increase the budget that I was already paying him as I had seen absolutely no improvement in rankings or traffic to this point, only drops, I did address the issue of speed on my website and once I advised him this problem had been resolved, he replied:

“Sounds good. I am sure this will definitely make a huge improvement.”

During the six months we worked together, we were friendly right up to the time I terminated my agreement with SEO Juice and this is reflected in all email communication that we had.

Regarding the sparkling review which I found on his own website and in a number of forum postings which had been written by his own 'Operations Mgr', he said:

"this was written over two years ago before she started working for us."

This is yet another lie as SEO Juice was formed by Dave Adamson in January 2011, the first time I saw this review was in a posting dated 24th January 2011, that's less than 4 weeks after the company had been formed!! I can provide a screenshot of that review which includes the date it was posted if required.

So Dave Adamson is prepared to tell whatever lies he needs to in order to squirm out of the limelight. All quotes that I've made in my review are from emails between the two of us and I'm very happy to provide these should it be necessary.

I'm sure there are plenty of fantastic SEO companies out there who do a very good job, but SEO Juice is certainly not one of them. Sadly I have posted in the Warrior Forum my experience of working with him in an attempt to protect others from falling victim to his scams but all my posts have been deleted so they are giving him the protection that he needs so that others don't find out what a liar and a cheat he is.

He also stated in another comment:

"All [our} suggestions were completely ignored because apparently because the way he was running his website was better than our suggestions anyway" that I had ignored all suggestions made by him to make improvements to my website."

"“Sounds good. I am sure this will definitely make a huge improvement.”

A screenshot of that review can be seen here:

He also stated in another comment:

"“Sounds good. I am sure this will definitely make a huge improvement.”

A screenshot of that review can be seen here:

Original review posted by user Oct 28, 2013

I contacted Dave Adamson at SEO Juice after having seen one of his promo ads in the Warrior Forum. I was looking to increase traffic to my website which specialises in selling ladies gemstone jewellery online. Dave's promo's offered guarantees that his company could achieve top 5 ranking in Google within three months otherwise they would work for free or refund ALL your money.

SEO Juice started working on my website in December 2012 and six months and over $2000 later, I'd seen no improvement AT ALL and in fact, my website had plunged down the ranks in Google and my traffic had almost dried up completely.

Having terminated my agreement with them, I soon discovered that they had been using 'Black Hat' techniques to promote my gemstone jewellery website meaning they were deemed to be totally inappropriate by Google hence my site had been penalized and that was the reason for the dramatic drop in rankings and traffic.

Upon contacting Dave Adamson, he initially denied he had used such techniques but could not continue to do this once I sent him copies of the monthly reports that he had sent to me. These included all the URL's of the backlinks that had been built to my website. High quality backlinks are an essential part of any good quality SEO campaign but instead, SEO Juice had used an overseas company with a poor understanding of English to build low quality, spammy links and they had also copied a snippet of text from my own home page and pasted it in hundreds of links across the internet. This sets off alarm bells to Google that the site is spamming hence its credibility is immediately shattered and subsequently the fall from grace begins.

Upon asking for a full refund as per the guarantees which SEO Juice make in their promos in the Warrior Forum, I received nothing. Dave claimed I was not eligible because I'd come directly to him through his own website instead of making contact with him first in his forum post.

I tried tirelessly to recoup my money and save the reputation of my online jewellery business by producing screenshots of emails that went back and forth between us in which Dave confirmed he could find no reason for the poor results that were being achieved yet all the while, poor quality, spammy links continued to be built to my site.

I tried posting in the Warrior Forum to highlight to others what they had done but in return Dave deleted the threads and accused me of lying. Fortunately the screenshots that I had of our email correspondence proved undoubtedly that it was in fact he who was lying.

SEO Juice is a company that should be avoided at all costs if you value your online business. They have absolutely no respect for their customers and certainly are not specialists in the field of SEO. I would have sued them had I been able to but sadly with me being in the UK and them in Australia, it simply wasn't feasible.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
1 of 1 SEO Juice Search Engine Optimisation reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
sonjah

Oct 18, 2014 #886620 Sydney, New South Wales, Australia

Steer clear of SEO Juice and Dave Adamson. He employs Black Hat SEO techniques and will damange your website beyond repair. We've spent that last 12 months attempting to UNDO the damage he's done and we're far from recovering. His backlink strategy utilizes black hat methods which Google will penalize you for. We received a Google penalty during the period he was working on our backlinks and we're still trying to fix the problem, over 12 months later. Steer clear of SEO Juice and Dave Adamson AT ALL COSTS!

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about SEO Juice Search Engine Optimisation.
Filing a new complaint about
×