Sensodyne Complete Protection Toothpaste Review

19 of 103 Sensodyne reviews

As an adult I developed sensitive teeth and erosion of my enamel due to antibiotic use. I had been using Pronamel for about a year with no issues. Well I ran out 3 wks ago and decided to grabbed a tube of Sensodyne complete protection. This tube was given to me by my dental hygienist after my last cleaning. Two weeks ago I caught a cold and have since recovered. While brushing my teeth, I went to brush my tounge and it was red and patchy. I can't taste much and it's painful an itchy. Even mouthwash started to burn.

After doing some research I found that I have a condition called "Geographic Tounge". This toothpaste was the only change in my oral care routine. Unlike my PRONAMEL, this product contains "Sodium Laurel Sulfate " this is a chemical added to create more foaming in a product.

GSK needs to put a warning label on all oral products containing this chemical.

I wouldn't wish this situation on anyone and I will be contacting my dental office and warn them.

SRC

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Sensodyne Complete Protection Toothpaste
Review category
Cosmetics and Toiletries
review #944911

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Sensodyne? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
19 of 103 Sensodyne reviews

Nov 04, 2016 #1236435 Detroit, Michigan, United States

I've been wondering if it was the toothpaste causing muy tongue to be so sore. Today i brushed my teeth with my son's crest and it was like a relief

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Sensodyne.
Filing a new complaint about
×