One of the most famous DJ's are DJ Tiesto and Armin van Buuren. DJ Tiesto is coming from the Netherlands and so are new talents coming from the Netherlands as well. All the male man have to work at the beginning and do have to pay their own cost and bear sweat even the black DJ's in the USA.

These man are al known for their great input and hard work in the beginning of their DJ music career but this man Sunnery James barely have put any effort in the beginning and was not kown for his career only after Doutzen Kroes was known for her modelling in the Netherlands. Suriname Sunnery James was not even known until late 2010 for doing music until Doutzen bank balance was noticed.

Suddenly he started showing up in the picture of RTL boulevard as a DJ and they where married. It was only after that his carreer took off as an anomous DJ which people still not know about.

Sunnery James music sound like a 16 bit arcade which has been pimped up to his own DJ table. The sounds are basic and primitive. DJ Tiesto is one of the best in the Netherlands and you can hear the difference. Doutzen Kroes the lovely Dutch girl should watch out when she break's a leg or otherwise her Suriname mother-in-law has her bank card in her wallet.

Doutzen loves Sunnery James over her back balance, eventhough she earns 5.9 millions a year she still should be carefull, this delecate beauty must confince it's my love and not my appearance or income to her DJ Sunnery James. Does Sunnery James DJ skills are improving or are these paid Music Jobs we want to know. This DJ has brought music that's far beneath the 90's house techno. Are we really in for music that has been arranged or paid by a top model who can not see her husband has no talent.

Review about: Music.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Sensation Black?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion