Akron, Ohio

Sam from Senior Security Partners tells everybody that you are his "partner" and many other things when he asks you to sign a contract.No meetings, LIE!

No minimums, LIE! Override percentages for referring people, LIE! He also "rolled" all my clients from Anthem to his book of business when I placed my business with another broker for annuities because he was only paying 1/2 comissions of the other brokers on annuities. He also is keeping 40% on your life policies.

Tom from Premier Senior marketing put all my business in his name to protect Sam. He just bought himself a new private jet. These guys are getting rich and you are doing all the hard work.

Network Insurance in Flordia is better than Premier Senior marketing and Sam isn't there to take his cut from your pay.Attention Bankers Life Agents: IF YOU GO TO 1SSIP YOU ARE GOING FROM THE GARBAGE PIT TO THE FIRE HOLE!

Review about: Insurance Brokering.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Senior Security Insurance Partners?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Encompass Insurance - Encompass insured ticketted for causing accident. Encompass denies claim! Encompass Insurance "9/17/14 at 1245 PM. Encompass insured driver in a Jeep Grand Cherokee made a lane change without checking to see if a vehicle was next to her. I was in..." Read more ToCo Warranty - Review in Insurance category  from New York City, New York Toco Warranty "SCAM. SCAM. SCAM. SCAM. SCAM. SCAM. I refused to go further with conducting business with TOCO after reading these disturbing reviews and for the second time I have been harassed..." Read more Hole in One International SCAM Hole In One International "Mark gilmartin Hole in One International Odds on Promotions is just full of _________ I recently got a flyer from him saying how he has paid out $50 million..." Read more Hole In One International - US Hole in One Internet Scam Hole In One International "US Hole in One is an Internet scam claiming outrageous services and products YET works out of an Abandoned building. Since google Maps has serviced US HOLE in ONE can..." Read more Cooking Club Of America - Where did it go? Cooking Club Of America "I loved my monthly magazine and the products I purchased from them and when you pay for a lifetime membership, you expect to continue getting what you paid in advance...." Read more Roca Labs - AMAZING Don Karl Juravin SAVED my life Roca Labs "I have been using the AMAZING invention of Don Karl Juravin from Roca Labs since Jan 2017. I started with a weight of 217 and my current weight is 178...." Read more Dennys Restaurant - Most racist and dissapoint​ing experience ever Dennys Restaurant "Waiter was racist. Refused to serve us because my fiance is African American. Once server ended up serving us he did not EVER give my fiance her food and then..." Read more Plentyoffish - OK  I have  tired  to reset  my  password several  times no  response  there  are  at  least  Plentyoffish "I have tried to reset my password several times. Good luck no response. There are 2 or 3p people who would like to talk to me if you are in..." Read more