Clear Lake, Iowa

bottom line..if you don't try different things you will never find out what works for you so If your in pain sometimes it is worth it.I dont like the price but it is worth it to me.

having said that, many people who say above it did not work for them site an injury or some disease, I don't have that I just have achy Knees and back from years of walking on cement in a factory, I have taken Glucosamine Condroitin, fish oil and MSM for around four years, with very little results. This did help me I only had to take it for a week. but I also still take the other things.

BTW I am 55 yrs old I weigh 150 and I am 5 ft 5 so no, Im not fat...(as some might assume most people with join pain are) I am just active.

Review about: Fish Oil.

I liked: I was able to get someone on the phone within minutes.

4.0
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Self Patient?

Comments

at 5'5" and 150you are about 30 to 35 pounds overweight. Get Real!!!

Gastric Bypass Alternative - ALERT! Beware of Gastric.care and Don Juravin new invention called "Night Magic Pill" Gastric Bypass Alternative "Consumers should beware of internet qaucks who spew out medical advice to people who need real medical care from real medical professionals who were trained properly. Now comes again before..." Read more Kaiser Permanente - KAISERS AID TO IDENITY THEFT Kaiser Permanente "If you were or still are a member of Kaiser & you had an appointment on January 19, 2012 it is most likely that someone else received your medical information..." Read more Kaiser Permanente - KAISER DOCTOR "AUTOMATIC OUT OF OFFICE REPLY" will not be BACK until 7/15/2026 Kaiser Permanente "I have been told by six people at Kaiser that my doctor no longer works at Kaiser Permanente & I need to make an appointment with the new doctor I..." Read more Aspen Dental - Nightmare!  Mouth full of wrongly implanted micro implants and more Aspen Dental " PLEASE READ THIS... DO NOT LEAVE FEEDBACK FOR THEM UNTIL ALL YOUR PROCEDURES ARE COMPLETE! I had all my teeth removed painlessly there, that is what I gave them..." Read more Dhgate - Nice blue watch Dhgate "I like watch I bought. cheap and fast delivered. Its to easy buying on dhgate.com. goods arrived less a month and purchase was made from my cellphone. I like so..." Read more Lulu Hypermarket - Didn't expect this!! Lulu Hypermarket "We are regular customers of Lulu hypermarket. Yesterday when we went shopping there was good offers and discounts related to eid festival, and we came across these berry section and..." Read more Harley Davidson - Treated like i have Leprosy Harley Davidson "oregon city oregon went down to harley here today was told they dont service anything under a 1999 i wanted 2 rims mounted on new tires and a sprocket. told..." Read more Resume Now - They Stoled money from my bank account also Resume Now "They first charged me $1.95 for 1 time use for resume builder and i told them i do not want to be a member and they charged me 2 more..." Read more