Los Angeles, California

I didn't know anything about Cobra insurance so I typed in the term "cobra insurance' and the first ad that popped up was for this service.The second I submitted my phone number, I got a call.

Related: Selected Market Insurance Group - UNETHICAL POLICY TERMINATION! DON'T BUY

Do not buy anything from them or give them your credit card number! This is tremendous scam and they get you by advertising it as "COBRA' insurance referral service.

The only similarity to COBRA is the way they strike, *** you then bleed you to death!Do not give them ANY of your personal information, social security number or your credit card number.

Review about: Insurance Customer Service.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $344
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Selected Market Insurance Group?

Comments

Goblin Goblin 69
Vidor, Texas, United States #1277311

We lost $ 301.50 before we could get they're teeth out of us

Broadspire-Fed Ex wouldn't pay damage when renting a tractor Broadspire "Broadsprire - Fed Ex rented a tractor from us for an individual who's tractor was damaged when a Fed Ex truck hit it. They paid the $3000 monthly rent but..." Read more Encompass Insurance - Encompass insured ticketted for causing accident. Encompass denies claim! Encompass Insurance "9/17/14 at 1245 PM. Encompass insured driver in a Jeep Grand Cherokee made a lane change without checking to see if a vehicle was next to her. I was in..." Read more American Automobile Association - Automobile Club Of Southern California is a Fraud!     Do Not Do Business With Them! American Automobile Association "I wrote this review back on Saturday, December 12th, 2015 and a lot of what I am going to say is a repeat, but there will be some updates as..." Read more American Income Life - Review in Insurance category American Income Life "I too worked at American Income Life. Fortunately for only a few months in early 2016 - the longest few months and the least rewarding - both financially and emotionally...." Read more Smartstyle wrecked my daughters hair Smartstyle "I showed the stylist 2 photos of how I wanted my daughters hair cut. (Shes 3) By all appearances he paid zero attention to me or the photos. (Cute little..." Read more Cienega Med Spa Reviews are PAID for Cienega Med Spa "RUN! Cienega Med Reviews are PAID FOR Cienega Med Spa pays for its reviews. Because of this, you should not trust ANY of their reviews. They offered me a $10..." Read more Pizza Hut - Delivered pizza Pizza Hut "Ordered a lg handtoss pepperoni and mushroom pizza with extra sauce on line to get special. No spray or seasoning on crust. 11 minutes after I placed my order it..." Read more Arnel Management - Tree crashed into unit Arnel refused to repair Arnel Management "During the major storms in Jan-Feb. 2017 tress crashed & destroyed multiple units in both Alicia Villiage and Alicia Plaza apartments located at 25211 and 25212 Stockport, Laguna hills, CA...." Read more