Select Portfolio Servicing - Sps classaction lawsuit

195 of 219 Select Portfolio Servicing reviews

Hi,if your a homeowner that is sick and tired of select portfolio servercing giving you the run around like I am them let's all get together and do a classaction lawsuit against this company let's show them that we are not going to be pushed around,select portfolio servercing had me under forebearance agreement for over 1 year I never qualify for any program,we as homeowners should stop these evil people they don't care who they kick into the streets.let's all get together and show these lowlifes what we can do,beacuse when we all work as a group they have no choice but to listenmy contact info hywaytropper@yahoo.com

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 37 Yes 37
195 of 219 Select Portfolio Servicing reviews
AnnaM

Feb 07 #1282711

They sure have put me through the same things that all of you have gone through. I am disabled and was a widow at the time

Nov 03, 2016 #1235827

Add me to the list ... i am dealing with them now and its a nightmare. Lauren

Oct 21, 2016 #1230178

Sps use to be Conti mortgage and they were sued I heard when they were conti for the same practices. I know people that worked for them and that have been had by them years ago under the name Conti.. may be wrong spelling but its same owner.

Oct 21, 2016 #1230084 Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

Hello my name is lauren E. I want to sue this company. Predatory loan complaint. I want to sue this company. They are being of no help. I became disabled and waiting for ssdd to start kept in contact with the company. But.... they did a no doc knowing my husband was in jail than gave me a loan to cover mortgage payments for 2 years until my husband at the time got out of jail. Well my husband didnt come home after jail paid the two years worth of mortgage payments and then could not work to pay mortgage. Been in the house for 25 years now and the company SPS and the U S bank are asking for more monthly payments that my ssd income is. After making some form of payments through my daughter and they knew social security was gonna start these stoped receiving payments from my daughter and did a forclosure process. They keep trying to do an in house payment adjustment which is still higher that my monthly income with me on ssdI. The agency i am working with is also not seeming to be of much help, only telling me what the bank wants and is saying to him. What is the agency for if he's just relaying messages and sending my correspondence to them. I want to sue them for this. They knew i had this issue and on top of that.... at first my husband was to go on the mortgage until settlement day they said at the table well we just gonna put your name on it and you can add him to it when he's out. We even signe power of attorney from him to me and at the table they had... Show more

Dark-n-Lovely

Oct 06, 2016 #1223077 South Carolina, United States

Yes, you are correctly. They attached additional fees from the lawyer and from SPS, while trying to foreclose on you home after you've been approve for a loan modification less than a year.

Jun 14, 2016 #1173216

have anyone contacted the news media?

May 03, 2016 #1153489

horrific treatment, frauds,feds should shut down, crooks

Mar 28, 2016 #1135442

anonymous
I have been kicked to the curbside as well. They have you go through modifications then come back telling you that you don't qualify.
They didn't want to put me on a 48-60 month payback but was ok with the payback if I had gone through with a chapter 13.

3 1 Reply

Mar 28, 2016 #1135278

WOW, MONEY IS THE ROOT OF ALL EVIL. IM IN NEED INFO!!!

Mar 24, 2016 #1133279

If people want a true understanding on what happened, you need to check out the movie "The Big Short". This is what happened to my mother in law, and after 2 years dealing with S.P.S., we ended up reaching a agreement. They were all part of a major mortgage scam.

2 0 Reply

Feb 23, 2016 #1116695

Yes please count me in. You can reach me at 631-846-4370.

Feb 18, 2016 #1113813

Oh yes they should be out of business

Feb 13, 2016 #1111577

I couldn't agree with you more!!!! I took a long time to choose a bank that I wanted to do business with when I took out a home equity loan. Then they sold my loan within 3 months to the worst company that I have EVER experienced.......SELECT PORTFOLIO SERVICING!!!! I even had a private mortgage broker call them to "buy" the loan, and they REFUSED. They have been giving me the run around for YEARS. I'm IN on a class action lawsuit. THERE IS POWER IN NUMBERS!!!!

Jan 26, 2016 #1101349

yea I'm tired of there *** also every since they assumed loan from springleaf financial ive been going thru *** with them saying I'm not payng when I got a copy of money order.who do we need to contact.

Jan 17, 2016 #1096094

OMG. In reading all these comments, it all has happened to me. My loan is currently upside down. I tried to get a modification. they needed this thing, that thing, then they needed that thing again. then in the end..I got turned down. I'm broke, hello!!!

Dec 28, 2015 #1084892

I join the crowd in suing SPS for shady dealings My mom who being 83 at the time and I were kicked out of our home due these sharks, I say they should lose their houses and go straight to jail and reimburse everyone that was forced to deal with these crooks

Frustrated

Dec 01, 2015 #1072375 Palmdale, California, United States

My mortgage is upside down, I was just informed that in addition, at the end of my loan (30 years) I have one final balloon payment of $198,404... wth? I don't know where to even begin. I've been paying for 10 years and now owe double the cost of the house :(

1-20 of 328 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.