Frisco, Texas

1) The dryer never shuts off, even if I select a timed dry.I have to set a personal timer, and go manually shut it off otherwise it just stays on.

Talk about a fire hazard.

2) Noticed after doing a load of laundry a ton of blue gel/liquid substance under the washer and dryer. I immediately call because I want to get it cleaned up so it doesn't ruin the floor.

The customer service rep tells me even though there is a person on site today they can not come fix my washer/dryer.I express concern at the fact it could ruin my floor and they said sorry we won't be able to be out until next week...in the meantime I'm stuck with blue gunk on the floor of my townhome.

Review about: Washer And Dryer.

1.9
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Select Laundry?

Comments

It's has not been 2 months and the washer and dryer both suck like omg,they take a week to fix or replace anything no good.

I got my complex matience out and we found my tide container had a puncture in it I hadn't seen, leading to what must have been a slow build up on the floor. Was a relief it wasn't anything damaging. Just frustrating about the lack of concern at the potential damage.