I ordered a sample of the colors that they have for there blinds and we went and matched it up with our floors to make sure that they were the right ones.When we received the blinds they were red instead of dark brown.

Related: Select Blinds - Business owner

When I called customer service I was on the phone for 1hour and 25 min all to find out that they were not going to help me at all. They asked me to send them a picture and they said it is not there sample which is kinda funny cause it is the only website that I went to.

At this time I only have 5 sets of blinds i tried to cancel the remaining 16 that are still on order and they told me to bad can't do it.I would never recommend this Company to anyone at anytime for anything!!!!!

Review about: Blinds.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Select Blinds Blinds
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $1220
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Select Blinds?

Comments

Wes

The dark sample is actually mahogany not black, but either way the picture really doesn't matter when you order blinds with the code number on the back of the sample that's is the color you should get regardless of if you think it's red or brown should have been mahogany

Wendy
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada #643050

I had a really good experience with Select Blinds.

I have ordered from them 3 times in the last few years.

In the last order I recieved from them, I did not like how the narrow slat blinds looked on my front room window.I called them to try to return them, and reorder the wider slat blinds.

They accepted return of my blinds as long as I paid the shipping charges.......I was surprised because the blinds were a custom order. I thought they would give me a credit with their store, but then found out they had reimbursed my credit card the full amount I paid for the blinds. I then reorsdered the blinds I wanted.

I thought that this was just great.Very positive experience with Select Blinds.

alq
Merritt Island, Florida, United States #642806

Blinds look brown and sample looks black to me. Guess one of us is wrong!!!!!!!!!!