Woodhaven, New York

I bought tickets off Select A Ticket.com and paid $265,$250 for the tickets and $15 for shipping.I get the tickets the value on the tickets in $55 EACH, so why are the seats $55 if I paid $125 each!!

Then I asked where my money is, he said that is the price on the ticket not how much we paid for them. Makes no sense. You can only talk to one person in the company!! It's such a rip off and scam!!

So I could of gotten better tickets off stubhub or ticketmaster!!I am furious!!

Review about: Wrestlemania Tickets.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $145
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Select A Ticket?

Comments

Don't Blame Them

They are a ticket broker, that is how it works. They acquire tickets and resell them. Next time shop around, don't be mad at them because you didn't do your homework.

Amc Theatres - Nasty AMC Theaters In Mission Valley Amc Theatres "...Not only did the counter look a hot mess, but the condiments were terribly depleted and no covers or anything to prevent insects from helping themselves..." Read more Publishers Clearing House - False Prize Announcement Publishers Clearing House "Friday night 9/16/16, about 1130, I got a pop-up window announcing that I was the "VIP Grand Prize Winner" in the amount of $10,000.00. 12 Hours later I received..." Read more Winloot - Refusal to pay Winloot "I won on their site and now they are saying that the computer had a technical glitch and they will not pay anyone who won that date and I won..." Read more Lied to and discriminated against by bingohall.ag Bingohall "I have been playing at bingohall.ag for some time and had deposited thousands of dollars and one day I go to login and it said my account had been locked..." Read more Skechers, Ahh my love of the shoes  Ahh at their *** poor customer service. Skechers "Aprx 2 months ago I was treated horribly @ Sketchers by their employees. I have purchased over 10 pairs this year alone. Mistaken case of me being someone else. I..." Read more Fake IT Consultation Firm TerraFirmaSolution.com Scam 2017 Terrafirmasolution "I was looking online using Craigslist.org looking for computer gigs, and I found this listing for an IT consultation firm that helps felons with non-violent backgrounds get freelancing gigs/temp. employment...." Read more Pepsi - Cans not fully Pepsi "I buy Pepsi like it was going out of world don't like to drink other sodas. Lately when I but Pepsi 12 packs and even the24 packs some of the..." Read more Ewigsna - Wrong size received and horrible quality "human" hair. Ewigsna "I received a size medium and I ordered a size large. I contacted the seller about the problem with no suggestion that they would make it right. The seller says..." Read more