Fayetteville, Arkansas

I purchased a ticket for a Weezer/Panic show, and Select-A-Ticket sent me a ticket for the wrong location and wrong date, across the country where I cannot attend.I emailed and called about it, and they continually direct me to a voicemail box to someone who never calls me back.

I received an email reply over one weekend ago from a sales rep who said he would call me the next day. He never did. I finally received another email from him that said he had been to busy to call and asked me what the correct location was, which I have relayed in every email and phone message. I replied again with that information and received no response.

Called again and received the voicemail again.Now I am out $77.64 for the wrong show and still have no response.

Review about: Weezer Panic Ticket.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $78
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Select A Ticket?

Comments

Update: Select-A-Ticket refunded the cost of the ticket, so I was just out the shipping both directions. Fair enough. In the end, the salesperson was helpful and came through on the promised refund so looks like I just needed to be more patient.