Memphis, Tennessee

I was severely mistreated by Millicent Nelson and Stuart Henry at Trident Eye Surgery Center in Charleston, SC.It has resulted in permanently damaged eyesight.

This was brought to the attention of Sandy Liles and she was rude, disrespectful and dismissive. She claimed they "did nothing wrong" but David T. Vroman, MD admitted they did and said he would file a complaint and later, very cowardly, refused. I asked Sandy for my medical records and she blatantly refused and hung up.

This was reported to R.

Milton Johnson, the CEO of HCA who hired Sedgwick to review my claim.They have all just ignored my claims and the nurses got away with causing permanent damage to my eyesight.

Review about: Sedgwick Claim.

I didn't like: Cover up for nurses neglect.

Interest Rate
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $250000
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Sedgwick?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Pacific Tycoon - The Truth about this Ponzi Scam Pacific Tycoon "If you are ever contacted by Pacific Tycoon, telling they purchase containers on your behalf, lease them out for you, promising high returns: either fixed 12% or fluctuating returns averaging..." Read more World Financial Group - Transamerica *KEEPS* Your FFIUL Money When You Die World Financial Group "A shocking dirty little secret of Universal Life policies: you LOSE all your policy's cash value when you croak. This is true of Transamerica’s Financial Foundation Indexed Universal Life (FFIUL)..." Read more Sheffield Financial - SHEFFIELD'S PAYMENT SCAM?? LATE WHEN YOU'RE NOT Sheffield Financial "First let me say my credit score is over 800. I purchased my first house 2 months ago and began paying my bills through an online bill payer for convenience..." Read more Nal International Gmbh - Nick Nack Neoklis Lazanas hoch kriminell Nal International Gmbh "Als ehemaliger Geschäftspartnerwurde ich von Lazanas ebenfalls massiv betrogen und hintergangen. Ich habe die Einträge erst vor kurzem gesehen und von den diversen Strafverfolgungen gegen Lazanas erfahren. Er hat weder..." Read more Southern Motion Furniture - Cushion collapses Southern Motion Furniture "One footrest broke in one day, was a clanging/hard thump when closing the last little bit. This MAY has occurred from the delivery. The collapse of the seat cushion &..." Read more Canada Knives And Swords - I ordered, no reply, after 4 emails! Canada Knives And Swords "I ordered a Bowie Knife from "Canada Knives" and every time I check the site I find that the order is pending! I emails them for their specified email address..." Read more Le Vian - Review in Luxury / Jewelry category Le Vian "So disappointed with the company....chocolate diamonds keep falling out. I spoke with customer service manager and she won't do anything about it. She says, "you can send it in and..." Read more Viribright LED Light bulb must be used less then 3 hours day to guarante 3 year warranty Viribright "On the Viribright website it says:" Viribright’s LEDs are specially engineered and tested to last an astounding 25,000 hours. When operated 3 hours a day the Viribright LED can last..." Read more