Securus Technologies - Review about Dropped Calls from Houston, Texas

133 of 172 Securus Technologies reviews

Your issues are 100% the s a me issue I called and spoke to A.D.about (dropped calls when the reception had 3 or 4 bars and advising that 3rd party calls weren't allowed) and he stated the same about the cell phone policy and placed me on hold, knowing I had a cell phone not a land line.

There is no reason why a call showing a duration of 1 or 2 min should not be refunded. It's common courtesy and just the right thing to do. I asked to speak to a supervisor abs he refused,. Ieven asked if he was denying my right to speak to a supervisor and actually said, I stated that two times.

He was an arrogant smart Alec and had no empathy and I can tell he is trained very well to answer the ovine, define credits and refuse transferring the call to anyone else. I even advised that I have no other issues with my phone or reception until I use Securus. The sad part is they know that loved ones are stuck between a rock and a hard place and have to speak to thier loved ones. May God bring them all karma and place them in a similar situation and see how it feels to not be able to contact thier loved ones.

This company is taking advantage of people's need to be in touch w/thier loved ones.Very evil.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
133 of 172 Securus Technologies reviews
Jpcp131364

Jul 18, 2015 #1009159

Just document everything and if possible record the calls and for 22 dollars you can take them to court and have fun!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.