Every time I call to address an issue with this company, I speak to a ghetto rat who can barely articulate above a third grade level.They don't care about resolving issues because this is the only way for someone to speak to their family or friends who are incarcerated.

The actual system is unreliable and problematic at best. Couple that with ignorant and incompetent customer service and its a total mess. People have no other option but to deal with you and the least they could do is make sure that issues are resolved in a timely manner. Try hiring people who are not half wits.

I hate to be so critical of your CSR's but I pay good money to use your services.Clean up your act people!!!!

Review about: Advanced Connect.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Securus Technologies?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Zomato - Fraud Zomato "In my experience twice i ordered through Zomato and twice they purchased my bank card without receiving my order. they always go with the payment without checking if the restaurant..." Read more Securus Technologies - Review in VOIP category from Wichita, Kansas Securus Technologies "Hate hate hate what they are doing to the elderly an disabled who can't afford to pay $ 15 for 15 min. Your killing us. I am disabled an only..." Read more Ooredoo - Slow 4G Internet Speed Ooredoo "I have never complained about the 4G service that I have been getting from Ooredoo Kuwait, until about the second half of 2015. Before the mass roll-out of Ooredoo's more..." Read more Buy Squad - Not a new TV + shipping insurance after order Buy Squad "PLEASE DO YOURSELF A FAVOR----> DO NOT BUY anything from Buy Squad. Honestly, after researching on this company, I feel so *** to fall for their "low price" ;0( I ordered..." Read more Oklahoma Natural Gas made a mess ... Oklahoma Natural Gas "A guy whos truck # is 66730 came out to shut off the gas to the house next to me and made a mess of my plants ''my cactus'' and..." Read more Rosegal - RESOLVED Rosegal "Order No : Z1703211334423875 “Acquired rosegal.com brushes, were very pleased !!! The time will come and you begin to understand that to apply makeup with brushes, much easier and better...." Read more Gbs Enterprises - Sofa had crack on the seat cover Gbs Enterprises "I bought the their warranty for my furniture and paid the money . I filed a claim it has been seven months that I am waiting for the part ,..." Read more Ms2store - Maplestory 2 Mesos Ms2store "Nice Place to buy Maplestory 2 Mesos and MS2 Items at MS2Store.com seller, Fast delivery and 100% safe guaranteed. 95% Maplestory 2 Mesos orders can be completed within 30mins. It's..." Read more