Do not shop Secret Spot Surfshop in Nags Head, NC
I shop at this store Secret Spot Surfshop in Nags, NC and i hate it.I wish i didn't stop there at all waste of my time.
I was at the register waiting for someone to ring me up but i didn't see anybody. Had sign says "open" but no one was in the store. 30 mins later someone ask me if i need any help i turn around there was a man and a woman smells like ***. I told them that i been here for 30 mins and the woman got mad at me because she didn't see me.
I just walk out the door never look back again. Bad service, shoppers beware about this store.
Plus their prices specially their clothing line are very expensive and the employees are not friendly at all.They have surfboards done it cheaply and the tiki's too, very low quality and they sell it so high price and it's a rip off.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
You May Also Like
- "I purchased kitchen and dining room floor tile from Lowes and contracted with them for the installation.The tile was laid the wrong way and the tile was laid unevenly. ..."
- "February 24, we received delivery of our Kenmore Elite Refrigerator from Searsâ€™s delivery. When plugged it made a loud, continuous noise. A replacement refrigerator is scheduled for delivery..."
- "I have a Kenmore water heater from Sears with a 12 year warranty. The warranty states, "Sears will 1) provide free water heater parts for those that are defective in..."
- "I purchased a small canvas emergency pouch last November it was intended to hold personal items, medication, a torch and batteries things for an emergency. When it did not appear..."
- "Different people twice tried to send me funds via ClearXChange. Each time, I was asked to register, and then the link said my CapitalOne bank was a partner, and then..."
- "Bonjour les amis (es), Moi j'ai acheté une montre téléphone intelligente avec la fente pour puce. Elle est impeccable ! Elle fonctionne parfaitement. C'est vrais que le délais de livraison..."
- "I'm reading about the History of Fraud on the Energy Star Program and I hope that Lennar Home Builders will also read it and REMOVE their Energy-Star and Comfort Wise..."
- "I am a Vietan Vet. This was a totally senseless war against a country that was zero threat to the US. The US used tactics far worse than Syria..."
- "Eighty-nine homeowners from Bakersfield, CA filed a lawsuit against LENNAR Homes for construction defects. Milstein, Adelman, and Kreger, the firm representing the homeowners, released a statement saying: "These..."