Phoenix, Arizona
5.7K views 229 comments

The Secret Society (same come on as the Neo Tech) sends an invitation for a free report to reveal 2300 hundred year old secrets is sent.

The initial letter is very flatering and makes you curious since they are going to send this to you free.

Then the free report arrives and bingo...says to send $135 to obtain the "de-coded" secrets.

They swear on the Bible .....that should have stoped me right there!!! But, I believe God must have wanted me to write this for someone to save their money and time on the Secret Society and Kirsten Hart...possibly their soul as well!!!!

Thank you God for giving me the brains to check this out and not ever swear on the Bible.

Review about: 2300 Hundred Year Old Secrets.

Review #112044 is a subjective opinion of a user.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Secret Societys Secrets?

Comments

bad speller
Columbia, South Carolina, United States #1160286

i wish someone that ordered it book could tell us sometime because i want to know . once i ordered a book on how to save money and i canceled my morage ins because it protects the bank and a lot more i saves a lot could there be some real knowelge in to book to cause us to save more than we spent and why are there not people talking bad about the book could it be a sceret

I believe that this is a scam. That being said , every court in the nation makes the witness swear on the bible. Why would that upset you?

Bonni briggs
Yakima, Washington, United States #1048579

I got the letter from the secret society,to the most evil scam I've ever heard.God is the only one who knows how to change your future and thes people should be punished for thinking that God will allow them to continue to hurt good people! This is clearly staten at work! I'll pray for all your souls you evil people

All I would like to know is.....any one out there that ordered this hog wash, and found out it was as it claimed?

Maj. Trouble. USMC
Duluth, Georgia, United States #966250

...this is the second time that I have received a come-on from this site ...

It doesn't take much imagination to figure what US$135 times several hundred thousand un- and ill - informed people out of some 330 million targets will generate.

And that only scratches the surface ...

In fact, I wrote a personal letter designed to smoke them out, and it worked. I have their financials and there fraud history at hand, and it has been forwarded to authorities.

...

let the buyer beware these days ...

Maj.Trouble USMC

Man Under Authority
Waynesboro, Pennsylvania, United States #957600

Just read through here and comments go back to 2008, and even some people who sent the 139.00 and after reading only got an offer to buy more books, and even after buying and asking for their consultation have not received it yet. When I got the first letter I sent them a nice reply why I would not join outlining several reasons, including that this sounds like the gnostic heresy that the apostle John warned against in the first century in his Epistles, their response was to send me the same 55 page book others have received with the offer to buy the 1200 page deluxe secrets for only $139.95 (price hasn't changed much) which purports to be a translation of a 2000 year old Greek Text, now I know it must be the gnostic heresy. I was praying about this wondering about buying the book, I suffer from extreme curiosity, but then God said Google them, I found this sight and several others confirming what I suspected, the only one getting rich is the guy selling the book.

MI
to Man Under Authority #957602

What does gods voice sound like?You said he said google it.I cannot believe how *** some people are.Maybe you should give someone with a clear head power of attorney over your money until you can be evaluated by a mental health professional.

Jas
Milton, Delaware, United States #844492

Gonna send them some baby powder in the return envelope. That should mess with their heads. This one is for all of you who got scammed!

"NeoThink", "Neo Tech," "The Secret Society" is sending out letters again under the name "Inperiosus Society." It's the same scam with a new name.I've seen it in its previous versions, so I'm tossing it in the trash.

The "Free Secrets File" they will send you with your "free membership" is basically an ad to try to convince you to buy their overpriced, cheaply-made book. If you buy that they offer you another overpriced, cheaply-made book until you finally realize you've been scammed and stop buying them.

I was young and naive and fell for it, so I know from experience.Please don't make the same mistake.

to Anonymous Redondo Beach, California, United States #996581

i did it too, so got a book over 600 pages filled eith mambo jambo garbage that make no sense while you are reading, making you wondering if you are *** or simply the text is wrote for some body from the house filled whit people on white jackets!