Delhi, Delhi

If you're thinking to use Secpac global for your packages, well then just don't.

I sent 8 packages, it was delayed for 15 days. I contact them through emails, but there was no proper response from them.

Finally the packages arrived on 15th day. Well, not in a condition that I'd like to see them. ALL OF THEM WERE DAMAGED. I had expensive stuff on these, like apple mac computer, cinema display monitor, photography lighting equipment, microwave, home theatre system. Everything was damaged and now become useless.

After receiving the packages, I tried to call them again. The secpac officials don't come on phone. Till date I've written them around 20 emails and cced to 5 people in secpac, they dont respond properly. Most of the times they avoid me, or else they'll say we're working on it.

They are very unprofessional, terrible service and no customer care.

They are not worth the time and money.

Review about: Damaged Items While Shipping.

1.1
Turnaround Time
Additional Fees
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Secpac Global Shipping?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.