Second Chance Auto - Review about Car from Atlanta, Georgia
Secondchance auto on 34th street in saintpetersburg, fl 33613 sold me a car they knew was junk!!!I didnt have good enough credit to go to a car lot and new to the area...
sold me a truck which broke down, then again a bug ... which was held together by screws and bolts.. not even a week after having the car. The transmition was slipping,and the whole interior piece by piece if fLling off so the pieces get thrown in the trunk.and my payment also is 500$ a month..
wow dont ever go there they also make u pay out if pocket hundreds of dollars in pep hu rs on top of screwing you real good!!!O yeah the whole front end is heldtogetger by zip ties..yes..from them .
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I have a 2011 Keystone Springdale 29 RLS travel trailer and found corrosion holes about 2 inches from the roof and about 2 feet from the front of..."
- "In 2013 we bought a new 2014 Model Salem destination trailer built by Forest River from Fun-N-Sun in Ludington, Michigan. The first season we had these issues covered by..."
- "We have had RV for 141 days. Dealer has had it in service 38 of those days and it is still in the shop. Closed vent blew off..."
- "The alt-katolische Spitalkirche is one of the oldest Christian churches in Baden-Baden. It was first mentioned on the Spital legal instruments on March 1351. It was not far from the..."
- "I ordered a "Deluxe" funeral spray, shown. Their website said the Deluxe was what was pictured. I paid $107. I accidentally put "Jr." after my brother's name (my Dad was..."
- "Have been contacting Mobstub for over 2 months sending in pictures again and again. Have not received the correct pair of earrings ordered. Ordered 3 pairs of earrings, white gold..."
- "I bid on a pair of Oakley Sunglasses. Consider this: The "winner" who used "autobid" shows the following Quibids history: "vipjoe1" has bid $116,225 (at .60 per bid) and..."
- "Typical Lowes or even Home Depot story. During the booms, they get in to contracting business and then find out they don't know what they are doing. Lowes..."
- "TruGreen was supposed to take care of crabgrass NOT kill my grass! Don't know how they can call themselves professionals not knowing about chemicals and what would damage grass...."