Update by user Nov 21, 2016

Personal financial loss of $16 for both programmes.

Emailed numerous times to no response.

Original review posted by user Nov 19, 2016

I discovered two designer apps for android and really needed them to design t-shirts. They worked great for a while, but then I made the mistake of PAYING for the app (since I was on a 7 day trial).

No sooner than when I paid for the app did it start *** up and quitting every 5 minutes, and even messes up the layers of my work.

I've tried to alert the developer to no avail.

Now it quits every *** minute.

I've emailed the developer again asking the app to be fixed.

If it doesn't happen, I will attempt to get a refund and uninstall the app.

Unless you can't find another better designer app, I recommend you DO NOT give your money to this ***.

The programmes are called Infinte Design and Infinite Painter, by Infinite Studio.

The website is www.seanbrakefield.com

Review about: Design Application For Android.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service, bad quality, AND defective / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Sean Brakefield?

Comments