Seal King Coating Service Review from Ellsworth, Wisconsin

1 of 4 Seal King reviews

Called Heather at Seal King to schedule resealing of my driveway after having it done last year in September.Told them to put asphalt down in a place I thought they should have done last year and didn't.

Told them I absolutely DID NOT want crack filler put in that space as the crack filler they had put in the other cracks last year had all fallen back down into the cracks. It was a wide enough area for asphalt to be put down but when I came home from work, crack filler had been put down. Many larger type cracks weren't even filled in. I had also checked into their policy of redoing the driveway if it gets rained on the same day of the resealing.

Their policy is to reseal the driveway if it rains on it within a certain time after the sealing. Later that afternoon of the resealing we had a torrential rain for over an hour and it had pummeled my driveway unbelievably. I called Heather in the morning and she said they would come back out and reseal it. They came out the next day and only did a 2 foot x 1 foot area over an oil stain that had bled thru after the pummeling rain.

Thats ALL they did. I contacted them about their failure to reseal the driveway and the "patch job" they did on the oil spot. Told them how disappointed I was in their job performance. They never called me.

They do not do what they say.

My driveway looks like *** and they don't stand by their work or their policies.I will NEVER hire them again to do my driveway!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
1 of 4 Seal King reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.