Called Heather at Seal King to schedule resealing of my driveway after having it done last year in September.Told them to put asphalt down in a place I thought they should have done last year and didn't.
Told them I absolutely DID NOT want crack filler put in that space as the crack filler they had put in the other cracks last year had all fallen back down into the cracks. It was a wide enough area for asphalt to be put down but when I came home from work, crack filler had been put down. Many larger type cracks weren't even filled in. I had also checked into their policy of redoing the driveway if it gets rained on the same day of the resealing.
Their policy is to reseal the driveway if it rains on it within a certain time after the sealing. Later that afternoon of the resealing we had a torrential rain for over an hour and it had pummeled my driveway unbelievably. I called Heather in the morning and she said they would come back out and reseal it. They came out the next day and only did a 2 foot x 1 foot area over an oil stain that had bled thru after the pummeling rain.
Thats ALL they did. I contacted them about their failure to reseal the driveway and the "patch job" they did on the oil spot. Told them how disappointed I was in their job performance. They never called me.
They do not do what they say.
My driveway looks like *** and they don't stand by their work or their policies.I will NEVER hire them again to do my driveway!!!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "BEWARE - what you see in the model home is the quality that you will get. Model homes are built in 2 months tops, rushed and hurried with..."
- "August 8: salesman and order.August 20: no contact from company. I called and made the order.Sept 7: Installation day.Sept 13: ongoing problems.The installers arrived with ceramic tile, and 3 backer..."
- "I have not been in my home for six months and everyday I notice things that are wrong with my home from squeaky floors to pushed nails, cracks in the..."
- "I have a brand new DeLonghi upright (radiator) heater that almost started a house fire! It melted the outlet and the outlet cover plate, fried my lighting plug that was..."
- "i just brought this 32 inch smart t.v from walmart on 12.04/2015 and it's showing like i need a picture tube or something sometimes i be watching t.v and..."
- "I bought an external Toshiba 3TB hard drive at Walmart. It was packaged as new, with the cable, power supply, etc. When I plugged it into my computer,..."
- "Do not buy from this company. I bought items on Oct 11th for my daughters birthday and I still have not received them.I have sent numerous emails and all I..."
- "This website market's as an Australian website but it's managed by Systematic Trade Ltd in the U.K. No contact information or clear disclosure. They have 4 consistent "winners' who I..."
- "if this is how walmart ships items i will no longer buy from them and on top of it I was told since the items that I purchased were from..."