Received a "2015 Important Bulletin" in mail today about "New Funeral Expense Benefit" for seniors, which will pay up to $10,000 for expenses.Just had to verify my name, husbands name, our birth dates and give a phone # and return the postage paid card within 5 days, to receive information on the plan designed for today's Seniors Return address was SD Reply Center, P.O.
Box 2528, Rockwall TX 75087-9973. Looked up SD Reply Center on internet and found that they had a SCAM going in 2013 regarding Medicare, targeting seniors. This just didn't feel right.
So, I looked up SD Reply Center on the Internet and found your site.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Review category
- Financial Services
You May Also Like
- "Back on Saturday, April 30th, 2016, I used my American Express Credit Card to pay my contractor $20,000.00 for a job that has Not Been Finished! The way that I paid..."
- "We purchased APMEX "MindDirect" 2012 (S) San Francisco minted silver eagles in tubes of 20. We sent these SF Eagles to NGC for authenticated and grading and NGC stated that..."
- "I lost my job and am black balled in the community so have been struggling to find a new job. My hubby is disabled and we have 5 kids together...."
- "I bought a bag of bar b que chips and was very disappointed when i opened the bag. It was about a 3rd full. Heres a photo and not..."
- "I subscribed feb 12th then stuck at shipping label created since feb 19th. I emailed boxycharm and received a generic respose. Its been 17th business days since I subscribed. What..."
- "Purchased a lovely French blue tunic with exaggerated shawl collar. Wore it twice and laundered - guess what the collar frayed off in two areas: so much for quality. ..."
- "I purchased a North Trail 21FBS in May of 2015 from Camping World of Kissimmee, FL. Right off the batthe 120v. heater didnt work on AC, Shower head was clogged..."
- "I contacted Owndoc.com customer service to solve my issue where i couldn't go through with my purchase. In these pictures you can see how badly this woman/alias called Sarah Vaughter..."
- "We paid $500 for a Larson security door including installation by a contractor! This door was presented with a video of being beaten with a bat, and a crowbar with..."