Scriptsolutions - Fiverrscript sells a faulty software script

1 of 1 Scriptsolutions reviews

purchased both the script and install.They provided a script with no instruction manual so there's no way to know how to use this complex web script.

Then they went to install, but they didn't complete it. So they left me high and dry. For some reason they weren't willing to complete the installation to get it working. Then they wouldn't offer any refund.

This company will be out of business in no time I'm sure.

But I thought I'd warn others about fiverrscript.com and there fiverrscript.They're parent company is called Scriptsolutions.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
1 of 1 Scriptsolutions reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
hally

Jan 24, 2013 #598579

they are bastards do not buy, avoid like the plague

jolted

Jan 25, 2013 #598822

I came here from foureuro.com, i spoke with the owner who informed me that they are indeed bastards and treat their customers like ***. They blame everything on you saying your hosting cannot cope with the script. This is their *** canned response. Stay clear folks

nadewoh

Oct 25, 2012 #560139

yep. same thing happened to me. they flat out *** ME and then dared me to do anything about it. I spent 500 to have all the stuff installed and themn to set up the server and they had ME do all the leg work and in the end they said my host was NO GOOD after already looking at it at telling me it was fine before i paid for a year of hosting ( im now out that money too! )

these *** are the total *** of the earth

You are RIGHT ON Scriptolution

May 14, 2012 #480365

This group is a HUGE scam - the phone number they have given paypal is located in Toronto Canada - I have contacted the authorities there. I suggest you do the same, also conatct paypal and inform them of this scam. There is power in numbers.

James

Apr 30, 2012 #473642

Yes, those Fiverrscript.com is complete scamming and faulty work. They will NEVER REFUND even if the script doesn't work.

useraccount555

Jan 21, 2012 #413741

Avoid this company. Terrible customer service.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.