Jacksonville, Florida

I purchased three rolls of what was advertised as 316 stainless steel screening. I had the material installed on my porch and about 4 weeks after material was installed it started to develop rust. I then informed the company that the screening material was defective because of rust that was forming.

I had a discussion with the company about the situation and was told that the problem was caused by surface rust from the manufacturing process. I waited for this surface rust to wear off with time. It has not worn off with time and after a year the screening material is now rusting completely through where the visible rust was present before. Obviously, the material is defective and is not stainless steel.

I have tried calling the company, emailing, and sending a certified letter to get resolution of this problem without any response. They are selling a defective product and will not own up to it.

Review about: Porch Screening.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $1800
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Screen Technology Group?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Rodney Dean The Fence Man_ Don't say I didn't warn you Rodney Dean The Fence Man " When I contracted with Rodney Dean The Fence man, there were 2 requirements to the install. First, I wanted the top rail of the fence lined up to the..." Read more Congoleum - 5 years worn through Congoleum "The picture shows the wear from five years of use in a residence. I installed the tiles and they do work as advertised they are warmer than normal tile and..." Read more Mr Carpet - CAUTION ON PURCHASING CALI BAMBOO FLOORING Mr Carpet "We are experiencing the exact same issues plus some, everything scratches the floor, pulling an empty pieces of luggage leaves scratches. Before buying the Cali Bamboo I researched, I called..." Read more STAY AWAY from Behr Premium DeckOver!!!!! Behr "We refinished our balcony deck with Behr Premium DeckOver in the Fall of 2015 following all directions to the letter, including using the prescribed Behr deck wash product first, and..." Read more CCC Information Services - Vehicle Undervaluation CCC Information Services "I know that CCC Information Services Inc still practices unfair market valuation for vehicles. CCC Information Services has been involved in lawsuits and settlements in the past for under-valuing customers..." Read more The Womens Building - The Maestrapeace The Womens Building "Juana Alicia, Miranda Bergman, Edythe Boone, Susan Kelk Cevantes, Meera Desai, Yvonne Littleton and Irene Perez, The Maestrapeace, 1994 Emma Roper June 29, 2017 1088 word count In 2012, David..." Read more Leagle.com/plainsite.org and unitedstatescourts.org all ruthless websites that destroy the careers and reputations of Americans for sinister motives Leagle "When it comes to monetized websites such as leagle.com, plainsite.org and unitedstatescourts.org there may be something much more sinister behind these ruthless website then ever imagined. These websites mentioned are..." Read more Thor Industries - Quality Control Sucks Thor Industries "Jun 28, 20172017 Thor Motor Coach Four Winds 31E Bunkhouse Bought the Thor Four Winds 31E the end of April 2017. It's been back to the dealer for repairs multiple..." Read more