Jacksonville, Florida

I purchased three rolls of what was advertised as 316 stainless steel screening. I had the material installed on my porch and about 4 weeks after material was installed it started to develop rust. I then informed the company that the screening material was defective because of rust that was forming.

I had a discussion with the company about the situation and was told that the problem was caused by surface rust from the manufacturing process. I waited for this surface rust to wear off with time. It has not worn off with time and after a year the screening material is now rusting completely through where the visible rust was present before. Obviously, the material is defective and is not stainless steel.

I have tried calling the company, emailing, and sending a certified letter to get resolution of this problem without any response. They are selling a defective product and will not own up to it.

Review about: Porch Screening.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $1800
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Screen Technology Group?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Pella - This Company Is Selfish, Greedy And Does Not Care About Their Customers! Pella "I sent Pella Corporation a Very Serious Letter of complaint by email back on Tuesday, August 23, 2016 because I had bought one of their Glass Screen Doors and was..." Read more Behr Porch and Patio is the worst Behr "Peeled after 6 months.All prep was performed prior to coating on concrete pad.The product did not even last 1 winter in Ohio..." Read more Kitchen And Bath Authority -  How KBauthority provide lower prices!! Kitchen And Bath Authority "I know satisfying every customer concerns is somewhat a daunting task and the issues can be taken into considerations by their importance and their magnitude as long as you are..." Read more Congoleum - Making Repairs after 8 years of Disgust Congoleum "Installed spring 2008. Looked great as I expected. No problems with installers. Within months noticed a gouge from a dropped cooking utensil. Obviously not a good thing for any floor..." Read more Rosegal - RESOLVED Rosegal "Order No : Z1703211334423875 “Acquired rosegal.com brushes, were very pleased !!! The time will come and you begin to understand that to apply makeup with brushes, much easier and better...." Read more Guardsmans - I purchased the 5 yrs protection plan from guardsman for my Ashley Furniture. Our dog was licking and discolored the leather couch we purchased. Guardsmans "The plan states animals bodily fluids are covered. When we put in a claim, they twisted things & said wear doesn't count. Our couch is only 2 yrs. old and..." Read more Ms2store - Maplestory 2 Mesos Ms2store "Nice Place to buy Maplestory 2 Mesos and MS2 Items at MS2Store.com seller, Fast delivery and 100% safe guaranteed. 95% Maplestory 2 Mesos orders can be completed within 30mins. It's..." Read more Petco - Paid 2-day shipping and haven't received order 4 days later Petco "I ordered canned cat food and paid for 2-day shipping. I received an email it shipped on 4/24/2017. I called on 4/28 because I had not received it. I told..." Read more