Screen Technology Group - Bad Porch Screening
I purchased three rolls of what was advertised as 316 stainless steel screening. I had the material installed on my porch and about 4 weeks after material was installed it started to develop rust. I then informed the company that the screening material was defective because of rust that was forming.
I had a discussion with the company about the situation and was told that the problem was caused by surface rust from the manufacturing process. I waited for this surface rust to wear off with time. It has not worn off with time and after a year the screening material is now rusting completely through where the visible rust was present before. Obviously, the material is defective and is not stainless steel.
I have tried calling the company, emailing, and sending a certified letter to get resolution of this problem without any response. They are selling a defective product and will not own up to it.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Porch Screening
- Review category
- Building Products
You May Also Like
- "Marvin Windows are ***. Window's 11 years old have rotted frames. I've had a Marvin installer inspect the installation and was told that they were installed correctly. Not only has..."
- "These door are bull ***...i paid 400 dollars for. A SECURITY door that had a 1000 break in warranty. ..beware they only cover if they burglars break threw the glass....they..."
- "I had a GutterHelmet dealer replace the gutters on my house 3 1/2 years ago. They are now laying on the ground. The dealer is now out of business (no..."
- "Had been using a Gillette fusion but decided to try Harry's because the cost of replacement blades is much less expensive but on the very first time using a Harry's..."
- "Do not purchase memory cards from Wish or their alternate app Geek. The other review is correct I believe in that there are many sellers that peddle their product through..."
- "Mother's day 2016 started off wonderful until we decided to order carryout from the Denny's at 10445 Atlantic Blvd. Jacksonville FL 32225. The poor customer service can be reached at..."
- "Hi, My Order was Declined but it was already paid! I ordered an item from lazada which is "ZJ - 5802LD Mini Portable Android Bluetooth 2.0 58mm Thermal Receipt Printer..."
- " We arrived at the Red Roof Inn Sharonville Ohio we checked in and took showers As We Lay Down we noticed there were two roaches crawling on the wall..."
- "If you are considering buying a home warranty policy from AHS, you really need to have an attorney review the contract. What YOU think it says in black and white,..."