Screaming Owl - Total Fraudulent advertising!!! Not "Made to Order"...Made in CHINA

68 of 343 Screaming Owl reviews

I ordered a dress for my niece Jun.8, 2016 because the picture on Screaming Owl's FB site was gorgeous and claimed to be "Made to Order"...in other words...they didn't "make" the dresses or outfits until an order was placed.Then in an email after ordering they went on to explain that the delayed shipping ( 2 to 3 mo ) was due to the fact that they did not ship the order until ALL the orders were in for that item, and then they were MADE.

Well, I received the dress 2 months later, Aug.2, 16, and it was hideous! For one thing it was suppose to be a girls 4 and it is more like a 2. And the tag says "Made in China" and it is CLEARLY not "hand made". Inferior fabric....I could go on and on.

What a bunch of BS! This company should have a CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT against them! I am working on getting a refund.

So far they haven't returned my phone call.BUYER BEWARE!!!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Lavender Dress
Review category
Kids' Stores
review #893550

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Screaming Owl? Submit review ›
Helpful? 5 Yes 5 3 No 3
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
68 of 343 Screaming Owl reviews

Jan 11 #1269483

Is there anyway I could buy this from you? I only ordered one and found out I need two. if you could email me, cassieabel2011@gmail.com

0 0 Reply

Aug 03, 2016 #1194156 Toledo, Ohio, United States

I ordered this same tutu, it is supposed to be here on Friday according to the track # I received...FINALLY! Now I am concerned about what I am going to get. I had my reservations about ordering from them. I am thinking this will be the one and only time I do so. :-(

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Screaming Owl.
Filing a new complaint about
×