Chicago, Illinois
Featured on Google+ Not resolved

scotts destroyed my lawn by overstressing it and refuses to replant my grass.Instead, they airated a wet lawn,and then threw grass seed and fertiliser on the dead lawn.

Of course nothing happens.

They did this twice and still nothing is happening.Each time that they come out I show them pictures that I have taken since the begining so that they can keep up on the non happening, but still they refuse to replant my grass.My neighbors are outraged at what they have made my lawn look like and have said that if I took them to court they would stand by me.

Review about: Lawn Care.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Scotts Lawn Service?

Comments

I can relate.I have both St.

Augustine and Bahia grass. They have completely destroyed my Bahia grass. It is now all crabgrass. They have been doing my lawn for 10 months now.

My lawn is 2/3 Bahia grass. Or was. Of course they are blaming it on me. I have put down bacon soda to kill the crabgrass.

They went crazy. What they don't understand is if I contiue to allow the crabgrass to grow, it will completely over take my St.

Augustine.We will see where this goes from here.

Next time use organic lol