Scorpion Towing And Recovery - Scam Artist Thug Trey Boyd Scorpion Towing Roanoke
Trey Boyd owns and operates scorpion towing in Roanoke VA and has been involved with a scandal in the past allegedly involving paying off a family to avoid going to court over a criminal act he performed purportedly involving a young girl.
His company scorpion towing is a partial all cash business and he has asked how to funnel this money tax free in to his pocket.Not paying taxes on cash transactions is evading taxes and is illegal.
Trey Boyd is a thug and a phony scam artist that uses his business to launder illegal money.
Beware of Scorpion towing and their ownership.Do not do business with them or you may be tied in to their reputation and legal issues.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
You May Also Like
- "First thing if your ever end up taking your car there, make sure u take it to another place to double check their work. Took the car to replace the clutch..."
- "I have a 2009 Hyundai Sonata with a factory paint job that is defective primarily the hood. The prep to make the paint stick to the hood was not properly..."
- "On 10-31-13 my 22 year old son was involved in a serious high speed read end accident. He was sitting at a red light when hit by a Toyota SUV..."
- "After being pleased with six months of Urthbox subscribership, I noticed that the subscription had unexpected renewed itself. I was not too concerned, and asked customer service to please cancel..."
- "I ordered a tempered glass screen protector. I didn't realize it was coming from China, but was prepared to be patient. took 2 weeks to arrive and then was completely..."
- "Zazzle - you can take the order, promise the due date of the order BUT - you don't do what you say you will do and to make matters worse..."
- "I bought an Al Pincer Kitchen Knife set and could not be more disappointed. The knives were dull and fell apart within 2 days!!! I saw their advertisement on craigslist(I..."
- "I just got through sending them an email expressing my dissatisfaction in a $180 order. The pens were junk. Paper glued to a cheap pen. A kitchen towel that was..."
- "a seller sold me $500 kitten I never received it and next day i ask her where is the cat she asked me for another $1550 for pet insurance then..."