Roanoke, Virginia

Trey Boyd owns and operates scorpion towing in Roanoke VA and has been involved with a scandal in the past allegedly involving paying off a family to avoid going to court over a criminal act he performed purportedly involving a young girl.

His company scorpion towing is a partial all cash business and he has asked how to funnel this money tax free in to his pocket.Not paying taxes on cash transactions is evading taxes and is illegal.

Trey Boyd is a thug and a phony scam artist that uses his business to launder illegal money.

Beware of Scorpion towing and their ownership.Do not do business with them or you may be tied in to their reputation and legal issues.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Other / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Scorpion Towing And Recovery?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Tire Discounters - Tire Price Tire Discounters "I got an online quote for tires Cooper CS5 on line price was $75, if you get 4 you get an additional $125 off. This was Sunday November 20th 2016...." Read more Autozone Stp Conventional Motor Oil Review Autozone "I was sold black oil,after the fact driving to my job heard ticking noises in engine.i was told by area manager that my car was ticking already.not the case,as i..." Read more Jiffy Lube Didn't Perform Oil Change That I Paid For Jiffy Lube "I visited Jiffy Lube Store #3399 in Arlington, TX, on November 8, 2015, for a regular oil change. I drive a 2013 Toyota Camry, and opted for full synthetic since..." Read more Maaco Botched my paint job, damaged my Jeep, took 3x as long, and magically offered me a lower price the day I picked it up, IF I PAID IN CASH. Maaco "So, first off, I have used Maaco before, with GREAT results at that. This time however, for the second 1997 Wrangler I have had painted by them, this was a..." Read more Vitalchek - DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!! Vitalchek "I needed a certified copy of our Marriage Certificate quickly for proof of my husband's eligibility for benefits on my employer's plan. I began searching online for the best way..." Read more OfferUp protects scammers Offerup "Got scammed out of $200 by fellow OFFER UP user in downtown Indy for what was supposed to be a new Haier Portable AC (never used/new and working - see..." Read more Le Vian - Review in Luxury / Jewelry category Le Vian "So disappointed with the company....chocolate diamonds keep falling out. I spoke with customer service manager and she won't do anything about it. She says, "you can send it in and..." Read more Frito Lay Chips Review Frito Lay "Opened the bag a couple days after purchasing from my Walmart neighborhood store on Blackmon Rd. I noticed the chips were darker than normal but when we ate them we..." Read more