Scoresense - Review in Financial Services category from Murfreesboro, Tennessee

55 of 475 Scoresense reviews

Finally got through to customer service and cancelled my membership...after many attempts to get me to keep it at a reduced price, extolling its many wonderful features I get for FREE through my credit union! I'm being refunded the $1 fee I was charged to have the "free trial" that was required when I applied for a bill consolidation loan...which, crazy enough, ended up referring me to a scam company which wanted me to pay to have a loan...

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Scoresense Credit Report
Review category
Financial Services
review #901730

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Scoresense? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 2 No 2
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
55 of 475 Scoresense reviews
bakerred38

Dec 12, 2016 #1254431 Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

I called this company and asked them to promptly give me my money back and cancel this membership in which I did not signed up for nor need. I was told that it was started with an email I only use at work. I was asked if I was checking my score to buy a house or a car. I told the person no and If I needed that information I could get it free through my credit card company. I asked her to cancel and refund my money. After being told about a whole bunch of other services which I also declined I was told that I would receive my money back and my membership was cancelled. It has been a week and I have not received my money. I am going to my bank tomorrow to file a fraud report because I did not give permission for them to take money out of my account and I informed them of that too. This is crazy how someone can just take your information and use it to their advantage. I'm done!!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.