Saint Louis, Missouri

I had an incident @ schmucks on Blundell.There was some metal on the electric cart left from seemingly a sign was removed.

I cut my knee on the cart & went to the manager to inform him. When I showed Shaun Smith my knee & the cart he responded with so what do you want me to do get a bandage. I told him I wanted him to file a report. He said he'll get back to me in a couple days & didn't.

I called him & to further humiliate me he told me he could give me a $50 gift card. I think that was the best thing ever happened. As a die hard *** customer I had to look elsewhere to shop for groceries.

Guess what when I told him that he was fine with it.This happened about 2 months ago & I haven't been back & my daughters & their friends haven't been back either.

Review about: Manager Actions.

3.7
Layout of Store
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Schnucks Manager
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Schnucks?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.