In regards to the complaint against schnauzersrus

3 of 4 SchnauzersRus reviews

You are absolutely nuts to make a complaint against schnauzersrus.I happen to know what happened and the liver shunt was a freak occurrence and you got all your money back and then tried to buy another dog from schnauzersrus.

I've seen the texts to prove it. You were happy that the dog had a liver shunt bc you changed your mind and wanted a different color dog. So if she was a "clean puppy mill" why would you want to buy another dog from schnauzersrus. I've seen all your crazy texts to my mom.

And we saved them so you may want to retract your nasty comment Marci. You wanted the smallest dog and she would have lived a great life. What she had isn't life threatening and you know it. in 10 years of breeding, this is the first and only dog to have a problem of any kind, major or minor, you owe her an apology and what does "you can hang you coat on her hip bone".

Schnauzersrus had nothing to do with this message.

I'm among hundreds of satisfied customers and slandering her after she put up with your insanity, schnauzersrus deserves a medal.Thanks, Jessica.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
3 of 4 SchnauzersRus reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Carole

Aug 30, 2015 #1027326 Port Saint Lucie, Florida, United States

I have a beautiful mini schnauzer. Romeo is a wonderful dog and Rebecca was very nice to deal with.I would not hesitate to recommend her to any one I know looking for a schnauzer. I would definitely be a return customer.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.