You are absolutely nuts to make a complaint against schnauzersrus.I happen to know what happened and the liver shunt was a freak occurrence and you got all your money back and then tried to buy another dog from schnauzersrus.
I've seen the texts to prove it. You were happy that the dog had a liver shunt bc you changed your mind and wanted a different color dog. So if she was a "clean puppy mill" why would you want to buy another dog from schnauzersrus. I've seen all your crazy texts to my mom.
And we saved them so you may want to retract your nasty comment Marci. You wanted the smallest dog and she would have lived a great life. What she had isn't life threatening and you know it. in 10 years of breeding, this is the first and only dog to have a problem of any kind, major or minor, you owe her an apology and what does "you can hang you coat on her hip bone".
Schnauzersrus had nothing to do with this message.
I'm among hundreds of satisfied customers and slandering her after she put up with your insanity, schnauzersrus deserves a medal.Thanks, Jessica.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
- Animal Services
You May Also Like
- "PuppyFind has saved my sanity. Anna Puppy's World owned by Adnana Ene, aka Nana Grecu, and her friend Jason posted a nasty review which was absolutely false, on my..."
- "I had a five month old German Shepherd and I was taking him regularly to Banfield Pet Hospital on 6134 E. Colonial Dr Orlando, FL 32807, every time we..."
- "I have been an avid PetsMart customer for years. It is my primary choice for food, clothes, accessories and grooming for my 18 month Shih Tzu, Evie. I have easily..."
- "I have been a owner for 10 yrs. we have a studio every other year. When we bought in 2005 they show you a big studio with walk in shower..."
- "My complaint is against Surface Solutions & Design and its owner/operators, Peter M. *** and Lucie R. Elmer, for being deceptive about their product and the absolutely terrible floor installation..."
- "On June 7th we made a simple drop-off to have a chipped diamond replaced in Emily’s wedding ring. We were told that her ring repair was covered under a service..."
- "We decided to use Zerorez because they had a good reputation. We have a brand-new home (less than 4 months old) and we had some basic soiled marks in the..."
- "Total scam the kit does not cost $39.95 like is advertised (I attached picture) you are billed $123.84 for the kit. In 3 payments of $39.95..Then if you don't cancel..."
- "Purchased home in 2015 - Lawn was extremely bad. After repeated promises to fix it - 18 months later it was a partial repair and they would not pay the..."