Selling these perfumes is for people between jobs or people who are "un hire-able" like having a felony or excessive tattoes and so on.Good thing you are not forced to work with them.
The product obviously is immitation. Would definitely help to have better packaging. Because it looks like the dollar perfume packaging. Scentura does not have to spend a fortune to have better packaging.
The perfume does last longer than the dollar ones and doesn't smell strong like alcohol same as the dollar ones. Atleast that's a small positive currently. To sell be smart like know that it has more oil than alcohol. Because the street buyer will comment on that.
Act like you are flirting but don't go *** on your customer.
Don't plan to get rich doing this.But keeps you making some money before something better comes along.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- " Due to the absolute heinous remarks made my Jordan Philbeck and Kelly Owens on a LIVE Facebook video I am leaving Younique! I will never recommend Younique to any of..."
- "There's nothing "beachfront" about how these products turn out on your skin. This is as fake as it gets. For $25, I bought the Beachfront self tanning spray (as opposed..."
- "The perfume scammers at Scentura won't give Investigative guy John Mattes a manager job.Why do they always kick him out from all the offices he goes to . What..."
- "I ordered a tempered glass screen protector. I didn't realize it was coming from China, but was prepared to be patient. took 2 weeks to arrive and then was completely..."
- "Why did you guys screw up the photo gallery? It used to be so much nicer and user friendly. There was nothing wrong with it, but you messed it up...."
- "They do not stand behind their products. Purchased chain saw it ran for less than 2 minutes and froze up and they said nothing they could do. DO NOT BUY..."
- "I place an order for a surplice. I spoke with Juan Navarrete, I send him an email about the surplice I wanted to order. He send me a vestment form..."
- "Let's see, how shall I begin this... saying "I-Ready is horrid" is an understatement, to be honest. To start with, the diagnostic tests are *** ridiculous. They literally give you..."
- "I purchased a (what was told to me) leather sectional. It turns out it was a Bonded Leather sectional. Within the first week, It was un-stitching on the..."