Pounding Mill, Virginia
Featured on Pinterest Not resolved

Guy came in to my hotel where i work as a manager and he told me he had sold perfume to my mangaer which i later found out was a lie.He sprayed a couple perfumes and then adked me if i wanted one i was like ok ill *** well it smelled good and i thought id purchase it for 25.00 the.

He told me it was 30.00 with tax. I felt it was a scam then when he left i looked this so called company up online and they have them online for 19.95. The perfume is cheap and doesnt last but a few.minutes i will never be *** enough to buy this item again beware!!!

They talk a good game!!!But its a fraudulent product and definitely not worth 30 bucks!!!!

Review about: Observe Lessence Perfume.

1.1
Turnaround Time
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Pricing issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Scentura Creations?

Submit review

Comments

You should have told them to get the heck outta of your business! Now you know not to buy from lowlifes like that.

lol can't be a very good manager if you get scammed by a shady/$hitty perfume salesman as you have.