Why I love Scentsy!

9 of 248 Scentsy reviews

While I was at home with my mother who was going through Chemo treatments Scentsy didn't kick me while I was down, I called and let them know what was going on and why I did't meet my goal for the three months.You know what?

I am still a Consultant. Why? because they do care about us and they are willing to give extensions to those who need it. You can not expect to get paid for buying products for personal use and that's why Scentsy has set these goals.

To own a business you have to work at it, become a great consultant and treat your team and your customers with respect and be honest with them. I honestly love Scentsy, You do not need to buy anything, you can print your own stuff for people, there are great groups that help make flyers to hand out. there are ways to save money and make money selling Scentsy. I don't make a lot of money selling because I only do it for myself, a few friends and family.

However In December my pay was over $500.00. I would say that's great. I work full time, am a mother of two children and still find a few hours a week selling Scentsy. I don't have home parties, all I do is share what I love.

it's just that easy!

If you're intrested in knowing more information on our team please feel free to message me @ nadineswindall03@gmail.com or you can reach me through my webpage www.nadineswindall.scentsy.ca Find me on FaceBook Nadine Marie I would love to talk to you more about making money with Scentsy.Thanks Nadine Marie

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had an experience with Scentsy? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
9 of 248 Scentsy reviews

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.