3.9K views
2.1

Hi, I've been using Scalpmed for some time and when I placed another online order this is what happened. Safari sent me a warning that the official site was not certified but despite that I called the number provided and placed an order for six months supply.

When we received our credit card bill they were miscellaneous charges totaling $40 extra for every month apart from the total cost of the six month supply which was placed. They also share your credit card info and other details with third parties. Instead of sending me my full six months supply they sent me a three month supply. It's a total scam.

The product definitely works but the sellers are very scheming and unsafe. We had to change our credit card # because they had continued to charge us for something we never purchased.

Their online site is not encrypted and anyone can also easily *** all your credit card details. My advise to all, please keep away from this site.

Product or Service Mentioned: Scalp Med Website.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Scalp Med Pros: Product works.

Scalp Med Cons: Continuing charging your credict card.

Comments