Saxton 4x4 - Review about Entertainment Unit

101 of 130 Saxton 4x4 reviews

Hi I bought the car from Saxton and I have been ask if I want dvd headrest entertainment unit as is on offer normally is £2000 but we doing it for £1500 I thought y not as I'm about to buy 2013 ml250 and I got a little girl so it be good for her for long journey so I said yes and pay for the extras and he show me this what I will b getting..But when I got the car instead I got this universal DVD players I didn't take much notices of it as I'm more looking at my new car.

Anyway I got my car straight away to Mercedes garage they looks at my car and everything's is fine but when I show them my head rest unit I said look at this what u think they cost me £1500 they just laugh and said mate they have mug u off that stuff look like something's out of Argos so I when and look on Argos I couldn't find nothing's but then when I looks on e bay I found the same one that they have put in for £75!!!

I was in shock and feel so angry of what they have done to me I call them they never answer there phone calls and I have been down there twice now and they said to put it in writing to the manager and see if they can do anythings so now I have to wait and see and go from there but I do warn u Any ones that r looking to buy use cars u better of go to the main dealership it may be a bit more expensive but u know u get the good customer service and everything's out that go with it not like this wankers!So pls don't buy car from them as u can see how many complains is on here

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Product or service
Entertainment Unit
Review category
Appliances and Electronics
review #526251

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Saxton 4x4? Submit review ›
Helpful? 17 Yes 17 1 No 1
Had the same issue 7 Yes 7
101 of 130 Saxton 4x4 reviews

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Saxton 4x4.
Filing a new complaint about
×