I received a garbage bin as ordered.Unfortunately, the door is not affixed correctly so that an unsightly gap exists on the right side.
The wood panels making up the two sides are warped, which further causes problems with the door fitting properly. For $200, I would expect a better quality product. I contacted the company but have not received a reply. When I left a review on their website, I realized that all of the website reviews are censored, which explains why they have all 4- and 5-star reviews.
I thought I was buying a quality product.
I was so, so wrong.Beware of this company.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Price reduction
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Garbage Bin
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Bought a leather sectional 5 years ago. After 2 yrs the leather started peeling. Now the entire sectional is peeling. Paid over $1800 for this and am highly disappointed...."
- "We ordered a bedroom set priced at over $1000 and made the required monthly payments per our contract. A final payment was made and we were told by the manager..."
- "Purchased the piece of furniture in 2008 in the Jacksonville Florida store. We were told that it would last us a lifetime. We were also told that the extended 5..."
- "I took two hours to calm down before making this complaint so that it would be legitimate and not out of anger but rather concern. I'm a busy person so..."
- "I Googled i need to change my address at the post office so then i clicked on official usps change of address form, i read through everything to make sure..."
- "I purchased tickets online and I was unable to return the tickets 1 hour before the show started. The website had an error and it did not allow me to..."
- "I began attending this school in August 2009, and it wasn't long before I discovered that they weren't even accredited. They had people with no more than associates degrees teaching,..."
- "I bought a Cruiser RV Radiance in 2015. Thought it was a good price but I was wrong. The "wood" like cabinets fluffed up at the touch of..."
- " I don't write reviews often but I felt that I must because I had such an awful experience!I bought a co sleeper from them for my baby about 30 days..."