Sault Sainte Marie, Ontario

I came across a campaign from a local paramedic in Sault Ste. Marie Ontario Canada who is running for re-election of vice-president for Local Union 1120. The city of Sault Ste Marie is allowing drug using abusers who is well known within the drug scene from stealing medicine that he acquires from his deceased or sick patients.

Now Steven Olsen of Sault Ste. Marie Ontario wishes to continue with a trusted position. Steven's home was well known for candy bowls full of oxycodone and percocet pills,accompanied by vials of morphine provided with clean syringes.

The city is filled with corruption and lies and obviously allows drug abusers/thieves to hold trusted public positions.

Review about: Loss Of Trust.

Review #420149 is a subjective opinion of a user.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Sault Area Hospital?

Submit review

Comments

Sault Sainte Marie, Ontario, Canada #755664

It is true, if someone would say such things and it is not true would you not sue?

He is been junking with his sister the last ten years.

Has all the reason to do so he thinks.And his sister Christina is the local ***

Reality

People on drugs create fake reports as personal vendettas on websites such as this; because, they want to hurt others.

People NOT on drugs, have full time jobs, and run for and win positions with unions; because, they want to help others.

Sault Sainte Marie, Ontario, Canada #693392

told you not to junk and why your sister? *** up

Sault Ste Marie Cover-ups
Sault Sainte Marie, Ontario, Canada #671960

This paramedic is a drug abuser.In the early 2000's Steve drove his truck into a local inter-cross section while high and drunk.

His "friends" the Police drove him home and had his truck towed. He was never charged, nor was there a report made of the incident. This is favoritism and abuse of power. If any other citizen of Sault Ste.

Marie Ontario was to do this they would loose their job, licence and be sentenced to jail.He could have killed innocent people.

HSaultAlbaneseJ
Sault Sainte Marie, Ontario, Canada #667496

steals drugs from the hospital/ patients here in Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario pushes the needle into his sister arm to suppress the pain of his father mentioning him as a reason for the suicide, ...

If this is not true, I would expect a law suit soon and we talk about this in a Court room ...

Fine Sault Ste Marie Ontario where junkies fill the trusted public positions, very close to the medicine cabinet, eh